VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Saying Number In Arabic

We are developing an IVR system and we need to play back the number in arabic language, note that the sequance of numbers in arabic language is different from English.

Is there any way to make that, if not can I make a custom module to make that.

From VG Help file's section on "Say Number" module:

Need to change the way Say Number module speaks Amounts ?

Users can edit the way in which the numbers are spoken, or even add their own Say Number functions by editing the file: lib_num2wav.vbs located in VoiceGuide's \system\vbs\ subdirectory. This is useful if it is required to say numbers/amounts in a language other then English.

Please read the lib_num2wav.vbs file for more information.

If you have problems creating your own speak-numbers function in this module then please post the VBS code you have generated and a description of what you want to achieve and we can then offer more assistance.

I make some changes in lib_num2wav.vbs but the say number is does not work?

I post the lib_num2wav.vbs and I need your help.

lib_num2wav.vbs

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the call, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

Hello Friend,

I've written a vb script for Indian number system (Hindi) and it is working fine in Voice Guide. You may also write for your language. Break the whole number in valu and their position in your number system.

Rajendra Prasad

rajendrarajsri@yahoo.co.in

have you been able tp play arabic numbers in the correct way?

i have a project, we need to support the arabic language, can you share your work with me?

What specific problem are you encountering?

Have you tried adding your own functions to the lib_num2wav.vbs file?