VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

System Error After 5-6 Days

Hi,

I am using Voice guide 5+ version and D4/PCI Dialogic Card.

Intel 810 Motherboard 1 GB RAM,40 GB Harddisk.

I design a small setup for a call center where member can chat thourght this IVR System.

Now My Proble is after every 4-5 day system hang with Memory Dump Error and Blue Screen.

Then time i need to reinstall complete OS (Window 2000) and Dialogic SOftware voice guide.

AS a back end i am using MS SQL Server.

ALso i am using Alcatel OmniPBX .

after getting this error frequently i Configure a new PC where first i try old dialogic card then replace with new one.

but new PC also start showing Memory fault error.

Please advice.

thanks n regds.,

AVNISH SHARMA

Hi,

Error Message is System Failure

Core Fault Memory Dump.

Address ....s octal format address

and screen is become blue color.

thanks nr egds.,

AVNISH KUMAR

A 'Blue Screen' type error is not something which can be caused at an application software level (like VoiceGuide) - it is an error on the 'kernel' level of Windows and hardware drivers.

And Dialogic SR5.1.1 drivers do not have any reported 'blue screen' issues.

(are you using SR5.1.1 or some older drivers?)

The most likely cause these days (when using established hardware drivers) is bad or unreliable memory..

Sometimes reformatting the computer changes the area of memory where the kernel and the various hardware drivers are loaded in memory which can stop the blue screen from happening (or make it happen)..

Next time you see the blue screen I'd recommend having a good look at what it says - there is much more info on it then just "System Failure"... and that info could lead you to what hardware's drivers are causing the problem...

You can read some other peoples experiences when they encountered problems on their systems and how they were resolved here:

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1054

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1266