VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

I could not start IVR service because installed dialogic driver couldn't be found by VG

Harry C  wrote:

I did install HMP 3.0 build 533 and service did start, but when I try to start IVR services, "Dialogic drivers not installed" message pop. 

I did install HMP 3.0 build 533

Did you use the HMP Drivers from VoiceGuide's Downloads page? It seems like you installed some other version of HMP Drivers...

Please do the following:

1. Fully uninstall your current Dialogic HMP installation. (do NOT save any configurations)
  2. Reboot the system to complete uninstall.
  3. Download the Dialogic HMP Drivers from VoiceGuide's Downloads page.
  4. Install the HMP Drivers that you just downloaded from VoiceGuide's Downloads page.
  5. Reboot the system to complete install.
  6. Start VoiceGuide Service.

Please also advise what OS version you are using, and whether this is physical machine, or a VM, or a hosted 'cloud' machine etc.

If you still encounter problems then can you please post the trace files that have been created by VoiceGuide.

The trace files are created in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory. Please .ZIP up all the files in that directory and post them here.

The trace files will let us see what is happening on this system, and we can better advise how to proceed.