VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Norstar Meridian 6x16 From Nortel

Alain wrote:

Good Afternoon,

Here is my question we currently have a Norstar Meridian 6x16 phone system from Nortel.

We have three separate companies using it. It currently doesn't offer voicemail or Auto attendants put we would like to add these capabilities.

Can we use your software to upgrade our current system? And if so how?

Connection Issues etc.

You will require a Dialogic card with PBX's analog extensions attached to it.

Then you will need to configure the Inband Signaling on the PBX and VG to allow VG to determine what each call is.

Please see VG Help file section on Inband Sgnaling.

Then VoiceGuide will be able to run different scripts depending on what type of call it is.

Thank you for your quick response. Which Dialogic card would you recommend I purchase? Any you've already used with a similar hardware configuration?

thx

Hi folks,

We are considering VoiceGuide for use with our Meridian 1 Option 11 PABX, do the same requirements apply for a dialogic card, Inband Signaling, etc.? -- I'll check out your help file for details in any event -- thanks.

-- Deck

VoiceGuide can use any Dialogic card to detect Inband Signaling. (VG can even detect Inband Signalling when a modem is used)

Will you be using Inband Signaling on these lines or do you have a separate CTI connection? If a separate CTI connection is used can you supply details on what this connection would be.

Configuring VoiceGuide to use Inband Signaling is easy - please read http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/Inba...ndSignaling.htm