VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D4pci Problem - Error in logs

Hello

I'm using D4PCI with VG 5.1.4. I've tried VG 5.2.1 but it's completly unstable in my configuration (win2k server + all patches, SP for Dialogic).

Sometimes VB script are running terribly long or hang VG.

Could you help me?

The log file is included.

Best regards

Dominik

0323vgm.txt

The log file supplied does not show any incoming calls. Please provide a trace which captures the situation that you are referring to..

Trace shows VG starting up OK... (the error messages you see are really only information stating that you cannot do conferencing on this channel).

Why do you say v5.2.1 is unstable for you? What precisely has happened? In our experience v5.2.1 is very stable - we have customers running it for weeks on end without any problems.

I'd recommend you uninstall v5.1.x,then delete entire VG directory and then install v5.2.1 and show us any traces of any problems which you encounter...

Hi

I installed VG 5.2.1 on a clean and fresh system.

List of problems:

- frequent crashes

- slow VB

5.1.4 is stable on that machine.

Computer is P4 HT 3GHz, 512 DDR dual channel, SCSI

Trace is attached (I had to remove some personal and sensitive data).

Dominik

0323vgm.txt

At the very least, can you please tell us what are the exact error message that you see when these issues occur?

The trace attached is from v5.1, not from v5.2 - so I guess it does not even capture any problems as you said that v5.1 is working OK for you....

It's also pretty surprising that you are seeing such differences between performance of v5.1 and 5.2 on your system...

Please be more specific in describing what you are seeing happening, and provide a trace capturing the problems and a time of the problem. As you can probably imagine it's a bit hard for use to answer a questions when we do not know what the question is...

Maybe you could provide us a with the script that you are using that will allow us to replicate whatever are the problems that you are seeing?

Hello,

I'm unable to change version to 5.2.1 because the system is online and running. I'll have to prepare scripts for release because same confidential data is inside. It will take me up to two day to post them.

VG hangs when I use vg.Script_Goto function. Addtionally, it is slow with VBscripts, I've got a script with 60 conditions and it executes nearly in second.

Dominik

VG hangs when I use vg.Script_Goto function

Can you provide a trace? Every post you keep saying how you have problems but as yet you have not shown us a single trace showing any of these problems... how do you even expect for us to be able to give you any comments or assistance when you never even show us what is happening on the system ???

I've got a script with 60 conditions and it executes nearly in second.

Same thing again - why don't you just show us the VB script you are using along with the trace. A VB Script with just 60 conditions should not take a whole second to run so maybe there is something else that is incorrect with the script which is causing these delays...

Is that (supposed) 1 second time to run your VB Script what you refer to as "Sometimes VB script are running terribly long" in your first post in this tread?

I had a look through the 0323vgm.txt call trace you posted - no VB Script took longer then 30-50ms to finish and the call ended normally when it timed-out awaiting input from caller... everything looks perfectly normal...

If you don't supply us with at least trace information capturing the issues that you are reporting then you are really wasting your time and ours posting here...