VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Need A Pbx To Transfer Calls Using Voiceguide?

I have a dialogic card d/4pci and a very basic pbx, that doesnt recognize call transfers, can you tell me if can i transfer calls using my d/4pci connecting different phones directly to my dialogic without use any pbx?

You cannot connect phones to the D/4PCI card - it only accepts telephone lines and cannot drive telephone handsets.

A solution may be to get the D/41JCT card which will then allow you to use the "Dial and Conference" feature. This would allow you to call the extension to which you would like to transfer the call to directly and then conference the two calls together.

dont you think it will be more cost effective to buy a good pbx by the price to pay for D/41JCT, it will cost me about 800 US$ to buy, and i think it will be better to buy for that price a good pbx. Or do you think i will have any better feature if i have D/41JCT?

Price of PBX will depend on how many extensions you'll need to support, but if in your case the price or PBX will be similar to the D/41JCT then I'd be picking the PBX as well...