VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Windows 7 - Installation Problems

Hello everybody

I have attached the Dialogic D4PCIUFWEU Voice Board - PCI - 4 x Phone Line (RJ-11) - Plug-in Card

on my windows 7 home edition. Then installed Dialogic_drivers_for_VoiceGuide_v7.5_gen2_271

Also installed JRE ( file name jre-6u31-windows-i586.exe) and Net 4.0.(Filename dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe).

I have also installed VoiceGuide_7.5.15

Now my Windows 7 Home edition stopped working altogether.It recommends to restore to an earlier version which worked. When I restore then the Windows work but without Dialogic drivers.

I am not able to go ahead.

Any help please?

Deployment on Win7 should not be problem. We still have other users deploying on Win7.

Can you install just the Dialogic drivers and nothing else and see if that works?

There is no need to install JRE at all. You can ignore the information message at end of Dialogic drivers installation,

I did as instructed.

After installing Dialogic driver the system is required to be restarted. When I did that, the windows is trying to shut down for hours together. Then I switched off the power from main switch. Then switched on again. And trying to restart the system. It did not boot up initially. But in second attempt it boots up but asks for option to restore or repair. When I chose repairs it never repairs. When I restore again I get windows working without Dialogic drivers (Dialogic_drivers_for_VoiceGuide_v7.5_gen2_271).

Any help will be appreciated

Is the Dialogic card in the machine? If yes then can you remove the Dialogic card and then install the Dialogic card drives while the Dialogic card is not present.

Is this a clean install of Win7? If not then are you able to re-format Hard Disk and install just Windows7 and the Dialogic drivers? (while Dialogic card is not in system).

it is possible that some other software/rivers are interfering.

IVR is running but it doesn't recognize the script and load numbers to be dialed out.

Is it possible to completely avoid the use of Dialogic card and yet prepare my computer to dial out using LAN card VoIP/HMP/SIP

Kindly help.

VoiceGuide can use VoIP, and handle all calls using SIP.

Just uninstall the Dialogic System Release drivers and uninstall VoiceGuide and then install Dialogic HMP drivers and then install VoiceGuide again (selecting 'VoIP' option at install time).

But the "doesn't recognize the script and load numbers to be dialed out" does not seem like an issue that is related to what platform is used. Can you describe in more detail what is the problem that you are experiencing?

Please note that the evaluation version will allow only a small number of outgoing calls before the VoiceGuide IVR service needs to be restarted. (after which you can make more outgoing calls).

I can not uninstall Dialogic System Release driver. Its not visible in Add/Remove program under control panel.

But whenever I try to install VoiceGuide freshly I am prompted to uninstall Dialogic System Release driver.

What should be done under such situations?

The Dialogic System Release should be listed in the "Programs and Features" list. Its entry is titled:

Dialogic® System Release 6.0 PCI

VoiceGuide does not prompt to install/uninstall Dialogic drivers. Sounds like you are installing Dialogic drivers.

If you are given the option to uninstall then this should be done. You need to uninstall Dialogic System Release drivers before installing HMP.

Is this a clean install of Win7? If not then are you able to re-format Hard Disk and install just Windows7 and the Dialogic HMP afterwards?