VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Add New Path

hi,

fir the module, Run Progam, there are only 3 paths (on success, on fail and on timeout) to choose. if i need other paths like on Digit #, is it possible?

if it is possible, may I know how can I go about doing that.

thanks

You mean that you want to allow a keypress from the caller to stop the just started program?

This is not supported right now - forcibly stopping execution of some program or batch file/script like this is not a good idea...

If you just want to be able to play something to the caller and let caller make the next selection while the started program is executing then just select the "Do not wait here for program to finish" option - this will result in the "Success" path being taken immediately.

No. I mean after the program has finish executing itself, is it poosible not to go to next module by choosing whether the program has executed successfully but rather a wait for a keypress from caller to move on to next caller?

I have a module that will run a program that send a SMS ut to caller concurrenly with the playing of a voice file. Therefore I need to wait for caller to input a digit before going on to the next module. So is it possible for me to do so changes to the last key press to the Run Program module?

thanks

Why not just use a success path to go to a "Play" module which would say "Message has been / is being sent" (or similar) and then wait for the keypress in that module?