VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

About To Purchase Liscence, Quick Question

Hi, my script is finally finished using the demo version. (My setup is simply a voice modem and single phone line)

I am now about to purchase a one line liscense (proffesional) and i have a few questions.

I have been using the demo version on my main computer, but i have a spare computer that i will use to run the full version of VG on. How is the registered version protected? will it be locked to the voice modem i am using or is it a registration code system?

secondly if i need to upgrade my liscence at a later date (maybe to an enterprise eddition or more lines) can this be done or would i need to purchase the full version again?

Thanks

Dan

I forgot to mention that i am unsure what the subscripts feature is. (i need to make sure that the proffesional version is sufficient as opposed to the enterprise edition)

As far as i am aware i am not using any subscripts but to be honest i dont know what they refer to.

I am using an altered version of lib_num2wav.vbs , I assume i will be ok with the proffesional version??

Thanks again

Dan

will it be locked to the voice modem i am using or is it a registration code system?

Please read the "Unique System Identifier" section of VG Help file.

if i need to upgrade my liscence at a later date (maybe to an enterprise eddition or more lines) can this be done or would i need to purchase the full version again?

Upgrade is for different in price within the first month. Thee after you get a credit toeards your next purchase. The credit is 50% of the cost of the previously purchased license.

I forgot to mention that i am unsure what the subscripts feature is

Please read the "Paths" section of VG Help file.

I am using an altered version of lib_num2wav.vbs, I assume i will be ok with the proffesional version??

Yes. You can use altered lib_num2wav.vbs with any version of VG.