VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Help - Wave Driver

When i launch VG, i get a "Wave Driver not installed error" in the State section.

I am using a Dialogig D/41JST-LS.

I have another IVR platform that i use and i am having no issues with the driver.

Please help - Any suggestions of what might be causing this - Thanks

Scott.

Have you installed the Wave driver for the Dialogic card as per instructions in VoiceGuide Help file?

Have you tested using Dialogic's TALKER32 sample application as per instructions in VoiceGuide Help file?

Link to online page of VG Help file which covers install on Dialogic systems:

http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/Inst...allDialogic.htm

(what other IVR app are you using?)

Yes i have verified that everything was installed correctly according to your documentation.

I tried running talker32, but it seemed to fail, i clicked on the Info button and i noticed that it said that the Wave Driver was Disabled. I check in the device manager and everything looks fine. Any ideas?

My other IVR platform is LumenVox which i use for Voice Recognition systems.

Let me know, thank you.

Scott

If TALKER32 fails as well then looks like the Dialogic wave driver is not installed properly...

How is the Wave driver configuration on your system different to sample screenshots shown in the VG Help file's section on Dialogic install?

Have you tried restarting the system after installing the Wave drivers?

Can you provide some screenshots of your system's Wave driver configuration?

I have attached three screen shots in a zip file. The config looks exactly like that of the Help file.

Yes the system has been restarted many times since the installation.

Let me know thank you....

Scott

Talker32_2.zip

One screen shows all is OK, yet the Wave driver is unusable when apps like TALKER32 or VG try to use it...

Can you try removing all the wave drives on your system (including any sound card drivers) and then re-installing just the wave drivers for your telephony device.

To remove other wave drivers got to Control Panel, double clock on System, select the Device Manager tab and go to Sound/Video/Game Controllers entry - then delete all other wave drivers.

You may have to disable the sound card altogether as well to stop Windows from automatically loading it's drivers - to do this just select "Disable" and then select "Uninstall" from the Device Manager.

Ok per your instructions i have completed the task. But nothing has changed....Any other ideas?

If the Dialogic sample application (TALKER32) cannot even find Dialogic's own Wave drivers then something is badly wrong with this whole setup.

Not to sure why the Wave drivers just do not want to work on this system, usually any other problems encountered were overcome by disabling other Wave drivers on the server...

If this was not a fresh Windows install originally I'd probably be next doing a reformat and a Win reinstall followed by Dialogic + VG install.

I take it that you are using Dialogic SR5.1.1 drivers?