VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ivr2sms

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am addressing you on behalf of a group of young experts who have established a company for various telecommunication activities. We live in Bosnia and Herzegovina that is, along with its telecommunication providers, in a transition period and, unfortunately, cannot offer much when it comes to contemporary communication systems like GPRS, WAP, Premium SMS or similar. However, regardless such circumstances we managed to find a system that could function through Premium Rate number using adequate IVR solution for the purpose of sending SMS contents. Therefore, we are sending you a brief description of the project as well as some questions whose answers are required for future steps.

Project title: Services through IVR/SMS (logos, ringtones, weather forecast, horoscope, etc.)

Introduction: As mentioned earlier, services of this type can be offered only through fixed line, that is Premium Rate Line in Bosnia and Herzegovina and not, like in other European countries, through Premium SMS. For this reason only, server and software solution has to be a combination of IVR and SMS server.

Questions:

· Does your software support IVR solutions (Automatic Voice Response, DTMF, Scripts…)?

· What types/models of mobile phones for reception of logos, ringtones and pictures does your software support (Nokia, Siemens, Ericsson)?

· Would your software allow changes and amendments to the ways of reception of the calls (this refers to the interactive design of the flow of information/scripts, recording of audio files (which format) etc?

· What hardware is suitable for reception of calls (our plan is to use Dialogic Board D/4PCI EURO)?

· Can your software be tried in a demo or shareware version?

· What is the capacity of calls per second (or minute)?

· Are there possibilities for connection/link with external software applications? How does it work?

· Is your software compatible with European standards?

· What is the price of your software?

· Do you offer hardware solution too?

Should you have any further suggestion (apart from our questions) please do not hesitate to present it in your answer?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Alen Piralic

It sounds like you have written this post before even downloading and trying the free evaluation version of VG.

Please download the software and read through the VoiceGuide Help file.

Sorry for my poor english. I have the same situation as the previous sender. I have downloaded the software and read the help file but it does not specifically answer the questions that the sender has posted. Can you provide me with more details if the software can be used for the purpose of premium rate SMS solution?