VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Using Voice Guide with Cisco

Hi

I want to use voice guide with my Cisco gateway, how do i connect the cisco gateway to voice guide

please let me know how to do.

I want to use this to test a prepaid calling card service

You will need to connect to it using T1 or E1 lines - depending on what the Cisco box you have supports.

For T1 lines you will need to use a Dialogic D/240 card with VG.

For E1 lines you will need to use a Dialogic D/300 card with VG.

Hello,

I am starting my business in Calling card business. Here are my question to build my system.

1. Dialogic D/4PCI works with T1 or E1? If it is not, Is there any adaptor to interface these two device?

2. Dose VG Transfer module (3 ways conferencing calls) works with VoIP gateway the same way it works with PBX or in order to make 3 ways conferencing calls I need to have PBX to transfer the incoming call to VoIP gateway via VG Transfer module?

3. In order to track of calls minutes (for billing propose), I was thinking to use 3 way conferencing call. Is there any other way, my VG scrip find out that the call between two parties are ended without 3 ways conferencing calls?

Thanks

Farzad

1. Dialogic D/4PCI works with T1 or E1?

No. You will need to use the D240 or D300 cards.

I need to have PBX to transfer the incoming call to VoIP gateway via VG Transfer module?

Easiest way to achieve this is to to use a VIP-to-Analog converted and just connect thye analog line to the Dialogic card.

Is there any other way, my VG scrip find out that the call between two parties are ended without 3 ways conferencing calls?

You will need to use "Dial nad Conference" and use T1/E1 ISDN lines.