VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Can Voice Guide Speak Charcters

I am currently using the demo version.

I am using the speak numbers model which are called from shrlist.txt file. I would like voice guide to speak the variable content.

typically my variable looks like this:

#W65444+Y

When using the speak numbers module it ignores #+ etc (says the numbers just great)

is there a way i can get voice guide to say these characters also?

I could record my own sounds for these characters but i do not want to have my voice for charcters and then "voiceguide" voice for the numbers.

Can i access the data base of sound files which voice guide uses to speak characters such as # , p etc? (ie i want # to be said as hash)

Or can i record a different set of default numbers that voice guide will play when using the say numbers module?

I hope that makes sense :-)))

Many thanks ( great program)

Dan

Quickest way would be to just record your own set of all the characters & numbers which you need spoken (see VoiceGuide's \system\voice\ subdirectory) and then modify the lib_num2wav.vbs file (located in VoiceGuide's \system\vbs\ subdirectory) to speak the other characters as well.

Are you using the Say Number module or some other module to speak the variable content now? Can you post a copy of your script?