VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Bridge To Second Line

hi,

if i want to bridge the call to a second line and conference do i need to have a dialer licence? or proffesional licence will do.

please let me know

thanks

You need the Enterprise license - the bridging of a call can be done using the COM interface command Bridge_Connect.

ActiveX Server / COM Interface is only available in the Enterprise version of VG.

If you do not need to make outbound calls then there is no need for a Dialer license.

if i buy the licence of voiceguide enterprise + 1 line dialer =$249.

can i receive a call with the first port and bridge that call with a secound line and customer will his desired number as i a using a dialogic card.

if this is possible i want to buy the licence.

thanks

Yes, conferencing is possible.

To do this you can use a "Dial and Conference" option in the "Transfer Call" module, or you can just conference two existing calls using the Bridge_Connect command as I mentioned before.

Conferencing uses two lines, so you will at least need a two line license - a one line license controls only one line...

Cost of a two line license is just twice the cost of a one line license. When ordering indicate in comments that you would like to order two one line licenses and then the correct amount will be charged.

Conferencing can only be done with these Dialogic cards: D/41EPCI, D/41ESC, D/41JCTLS, D/120JCTLS, D/160SC-LS and all digital cards: D/240SC, D/300SC etc

You cannot use D/41E for bridging calls, it is not the same as D/41ESC.

But I think the card you are referring to is a D/41ESC (of the 'Euro' variety) the picture seems to suggest this...

You should be OK, but you should confirm with seller first...