VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vonage

Is it possible to integrate VG with Vonage service? I have 4 Vonage lines using Motorola VT1005 and will like to be able to call to any of the 8 analog phone lines I have installed in my office, and then get a tone of one of the Vonage VoIP lines. Now I am using an FSX-FXO converter, but can only attach one analog line to one Vonage line.

Thanks.

I understand that with Vonage you can just plug the line that leads from the Digital Phone Adapter (Motorola VT1005) phone ports into the Dialogic card (or modem) instead of into the phone handset...

I'd suggest contacting Vonage though - thy should know more about how the equipment they provide can be used.

Any update on this? This would make VG even more valuable to the SOHO user...

If you can plug a normal phone into phone adapter box which Vonage supplies then you can just attach the Dialogic card (or voice modem) to Vonage's adapter box as well...

Do you think it's possible to have VoiceGuide answer the Vonage softphone (X-Pro). This is not an actual phone and does not have a phone line, but is a program installed on the computer that has it's own phone number and can receive and send calls