VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Mixed Mode Licensing

I'm building a 23 line T1/IDAP system over 1 D/240JCT dialogic card and my solution needs to send out phone messages to customers (at most 8 concurrent outgoing lines are needed). No outgoing phone dialing is needed during receiving a call. Hence, ideally, I would want the following licensing arrangement:

One 16-line Enterprise License + One 8-line Enterprise plus Dialer License

Can I do that? or would I need to buy the more expensive 24-line Enterprise plus Dialer License? (Note: since I do not need to initiative a call during answering of an incoming call, I can arrange to define the outgoing calls to be sent from specific 8-lines that have the Dialer licenses.) Can I do that on a single dialogic card as in my case?

Thanks for advising!

One 16-line Enterprise License + One 8-line Enterprise plus Dialer License

Can I do that?

No. The way licensing system works that just cannot be done. Only one license can exist on the system at a time, and the license enables a selected set of features across a selected number of ports.

What protocol will you be running on the T1 line? Robbed Bit with Wink Start is preferred. (Sometimes referred to as: "Robbed Bit D4, AMI, Super Frame, E&M, Wink Start")

Thanks. I can understand despite the higher pricing, and an attractive product as much as Voiceguide justifies it! :)