VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Script Editor V 5.1.3302 Crashes Frequently

Hello. I've found that the script designer crashes frequently, at least once a session while using it. The CPU usage spikes to 100%, then the program becomes unresponsive (fails to redraw screen) and the only way to get it back is ctrl-alt-delete and end task. I've used the designer on two different machines with drastically different configurations, and had the same exact problem, so I don't think it's a simple hardware conflict. I noticed this happens most often when I try to multitask (for example, running the designer while editing a document in wordpad). What should I do?

Machine 1:

freshly installed Win2000 (1 week ago) with all current service packs and upgrades, 128 megs ram, dialogic 4 board installed with newest drivers

Machine 2:

Windows xp professional with all current upgrades, 512 megs ram, pci voicemodem installed.

Thanks

There have been some issues with the Script Designer (just the Script Designer not VoiceGuide itself) hanging.

I attaching to this post the beta release of v5.1.8 Script Designer in which these problems have been identified and (according to our testing) resolved.

Please unzip this file in VG directory, overriding the previous script designer and let us known how you go.

v5.1.8 should be out in a few days now...

VgGsd_5.1.7995.zip