VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

SayNumber errors at higher loads

I run a pretty complex VG-script (300 modules) with plenty of vb script: c:\ProgramFiles\Voiceguide\data\vbs_14_SayNumber.vbs , line:471, char:1, error:The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable, code:800A01CE, source:Microsoft VBScript runtime error

Then the VG-application collapses...

I looked up code 800A01CE, and it's explained as "misspellt object name in VB script"

Unfortunately, I did not save the VB-script (vbs_14_SayNumber.vbs) listed as causing the error.

Your opinion and help are appreciated.

Thanks

== LEVENT ==

From error message looks like this error is happening in the "SayNumber" VB script (based on user editable file "system\vbs\lib_num2wav.vbs") which is used to generate the list of sound files which should be used to play a number or amount.

The file C:\ProgramFiles\Voiceguide\data\vbs_14_SayNumber.vbs should be on the hard disk - it is not deleted until another "Say Number" request is ran on the same line... (Line ID 14)

Please post the vbs_X_SayNumber.vbs script when the error occurs again, this will let us see on which line the problem occurred...

Could you please also post the section of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem.

Also, are you using the "TapiWrapLog" logging (enabled uing the TapiWrapLogSelect.txt file)? Please enable this logging as well by placing the file attached to this message in "C:\" and then also please post the TapiWrapLogMMDD.txt file which captures the error.

Which version of VG are you currently running?

Which version of Windows and service pack are you using?

TapiWrapLogSelect.txt

It happened again.

Attached please find the screenshot of the error and copy of the vbs file in mention. Although I was capturing TapiWrapLog, it grew out of control ( 70MB ) and I was not able to spot the relevant line.

I hope it makes more sense to you than it does for me...

Thanks,

== LEVENT ==

VGerror.zip

Please .ZIP the entire TapiWrapLogMMDD.txt file and email it to support@katalina.com.au

Please update your version of VG to the current one (now it's v5.1.8).