VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

License And Line Info . . .

Hello, I'm interested in VG purely as a home enthusiast project. I've been having fun with the demo but here is my question concerning my unique set up. I'm using an old dialogic d/21d card that can't read caller id info. I have a modem installed that can. I have my phone line running into the "line" input of my modem, then from the "phone" output of the modem into line 1 of my dialogic card. I have a script attached to the modem that very nicely reads the caller id info without answering the line. It writes the info to a text file. Then the dialogic card picks up the line, reads the info and carrys on the process depending on the read info. I really want to buy VG, but will a single line license work considering I'm using two devices even if they are really using one line? I would like to get the enterprise version, but anything over a 1 line license is way too expensive for me. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

-Sean

If VoiceGuide controls both the modem and the Dialogic card (which it sounds like it does) then the single line license will not be enough. The 'lines' in the license refers to the 'line devices controlled'...