VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

After Your Last Upgrade Fix Outdialer Wont Work

hey guys after my upgrade from ver 7/4/1 to 7.4.2 I the drop call when dial something and it was that you changed the way you handled vbscript an gave me a statement it add to make it run like 7.4.1 or prior and I chose to uninstall everything and do a fresh install of 7.4.2 and rebuild everything inputing all my data back rebuilding the system completely and yes it fixed the problem but then had a new problem and that was that withing voicemail box assigning a email forward address I would get email with just coming from voiceguide no header and all the $RV stuff date time callerid etc and no message attachment you then sent me a new ver 7.4.2_140213 and I just ran it over the top of 7.4.2 and it installed and it fixed the email problem but then when I went to use the outdialer and pulled it up only left coloum was there and clicked on contact and got it to come up no rules reports or sql and when hit load numbers it crash's so got to looking at my logs and it is a crash of the net frame and sqllite database engines some stuff about mix match mode of old versions and the new versions so guys attaching the files tell me how im gonna fix this one.

you guys are good I know you can do it.

chris chandler

chris.chandler479@gmail.com

0213_1057_vgEngine.txt

0213_CallEvents.txt

0213_ktTel.txt

0213_ktTts.txt

Sounds like during the upgrade some application on your system was using the System.Data.SQLite ADO.NET Data Provider (System.Data.SQLite.dll file in VoiceGuide directory) and prevented that file from being overwritten when the install was ran.

Please stop the VoiceGuide Service and exit all programs on your system.

To confirm that no other software is using System.Data.SQLite.dll file just delete that file from the VoiceGuide directory.

Then run the v7.4.2 install again, and then start the VoiceGuide service.

System.Data.SQLite.dll file for use with VoiceGuide v7.4.2 is 159,232 bytes in size.

105740.883  12               Db_Open GetFactory call [System.Data.SQLite]
105740.911  12         ERROR v7.4.5157.32691 (2014-02-13 18:09:42.05) Db_Open GetFactory : Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.

at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName)
   at System.RuntimeType.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Type.GetType(String typeName)
   at System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory(DataRow providerRow)
   at System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory(String providerInvariantName)
   at ktlib.vgDb.vgDb_ProviderInvariant.Db_Open()

For other readers of this thread:

To upgrade:

1. Stop VoiceGuice Service and exit all VoiceGuide programs. (eg Script Designer, Voicemail Manager, etc) and all other programs.

2. Run new version VoiceGuide install and install into same directory as existing installation. (Do NOT uninstall the previous VoiceGuide installation).

3. Start VoiceGuide service.

Running a VoiceGuide install over the top of an existing install will NOT overwrite existing configuration or license files (Config.xml, ConfigLine.xml, VG.INI, VmBoxList.xml, userinfo.lic) and will not remove any files from VmSame or VmWelc subdirectories, and will not remove any log files etc.

The only way those configuration files would be removed would be if the software was uninstalled.

If you want, you can make a backup copy of the whole VoiceGuide directory tree before running the new install. You will then be able to compare the files in both directories after running the install to confirm which files were changed.

(ie: copy C:\Progam Files (x86)\VoiceGuide to C:\Progam Files (x86)\VoiceGuideOld and then run install and then compare VoiceGuide and VoiceGuideOld using WinMerge etc.)

NB.

If at time of upgrade you have any pending outgoing calls still in queue:

If you are using the default local outdial database to store the pending outgoing calls then any outgoing telephone calls that are queued to be made will be deleted. Local outdial database will be wiped.

If you have set up an external outdial database to store the pending outgoing calls then any outgoing telephone calls that are queued to be made will not be affected.

guys I copied entire folder to voiceguideold folder then deleted System.Data.SQLite.dll from voiceguidefolder

stopped ivr service

stopped ivr monitor tray

stopped dialogic server and exit it totally

then ran ver 7.4.2_140213 install and installed over voiceguide folder

the samething is still there

I start up outbound call loader

it loads up and pops up

left column

contacts

scripts

schdeduling

rules

reports

sql

bottom right hand corner

load numbers

exit

nothing in the center of the box just blank white

I click on contacts and it pulls up like normal screen

click scripts it pulls up normal

click schdeduling it looks normal

click rules,reports,sql nothing happens center screen stays blank

if I click something like load numbers crash box pops up

with an unhandled exception crash so my problem isn't fixed

what would you like for me to try next

thanks

chris chandler

Please post the VoiceGuide Debug Traces that capture system startup and that demonstrate the situation encountered.

We can then see what is happening on your system.

VoiceGuide Debug Traces are the files created in Voiceguide’s \log\ subdirectory.

Please .ZIP up any traces before posting them on the support forum.

ok guys I am attaching 2 different days of log files and I am only starting the system and running it and trying the outdialer and after the crash shutting down I am in the middle of a complete overhaul of our telecom system so I have other things working on right now but I have to get voiceguide back up and running asap

thanks

chris chandler

system log files.zip

Traces show that you still have the same problem:

205415.531   0       Db_Open GetFactory call [System.Data.SQLite]
205415.575     ERROR 7.4.5137.26638 Db_Open GetFactory : Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.

The only explanation is that you still have the old System.Data.SQLite.dll on your system.

You can easily confirm that the right System.Data.SQLite.dll is distributed in v7.4.2 install by just installing VoiceGuide on a system that never had VoiceGuide installed on it and starting the Telephone Number Loader app (no need to have any Dialogic drivers installed).

You will see that Telephone Number Loader starts and loads System.Data.SQLite.dll.

Recommend that you do not keep any old System.Data.SQLite.dll files in your backup directories, and make sure that System.Data.SQLite.dll was never placed in GAC etc.

hey guys,

so this is the test I did I cleaned every netframe anything of the server and unistalled voicedguide and dialogic and used powerful reg scanner and deleted everything that has anything to do with netframe SQLite voiceguide dialogic from registry.

I then started load ver7.4.2_140213 and of course it stopped me have to have netframe 4 installed so I installed netframe4.0 then installed ver7.4.2_140213 no dialogic anything like that no ivr service running not even the tray monitor running and started up outdialer and same crash the exact same thing nothing changed,, so I copied my vg system install folder off the server onto my laptop and installed ver7.4.2_140213 only netframe stuff already running on laptop and started up outdialer and it worked just fine like it supposed to ,, so gentlemen what do I do from here something on my server causing this when I had ver 7.4.0 and then 7.4.1 everything worked just fine this all started when I went to your site and saw you had out 7.4.2 and I upgraded and then had the drop call issue which was the change in vbscripting handling and also the email forward issue when it would send the email no subject or any $RV variaables and no attach message which all this worked before the upgrade you sent me then ver 7.4.2_140213 and I loaded it and fixed the call drops and the email issue but outdialer does this, so where do we go from here how do we find what it is on my server that is causing this.

tell me what you want me to do and lets get it done its now become critical to get this running

I will be checking this forum hourly all night to work with you getting this corrected

thanks

chris chandler

midamcat

Probably best if you make a backup of VoiceGuide scripts, sound files, configuration files, license files etc. on separate machine, and then reformat the servers hard disk and reinstall Windows and then reinstall Dialogic HMP and then install VoiceGuide v7.4.2.

Then restore the .ini and .xml configuration files and .vgs script files and .wav sound files and re-apply the licenses.

This way you should end up with a clean system that only has only one version of VoiceGuide installed on it and no old DLLs hiding anywhere on the system.

I will be checking this forum hourly all night to work with you getting this corrected

It is possible to 'subscribe' to receive any new posts to the topic by email. This way it is not necessary to check back on forum for answers. An email will arrive to your inbox when any answer is posted.

Press the "Follow This Topic" button at top of page.

gentlemen I wiped dialogic and voiceguide again and this time I loaded ver7.4.0 and the outdialer came up just fine a worked correctly, so I did an upgrade to ver7.4.2 and the outdialer crashed please anyother way than wiping my server and starting over

Sounds like the older versions of VoiceGuide with the older database DLL was installed before installing the the new version of VoiceGuide.

Please just install v7.4.2.

Please do NOT install v7.4.0 before installing v7.4.2

Please follow these steps:

1. make a backup of VoiceGuide scripts, sound files, configuration files, license files etc. on separate machine,

2. format the servers hard disk

3. install Windows

4. install Dialogic HMP

5. download latest v7.4.2 from our WWW and install it.

so when I bought this system and downloaded and installer ver7.4.0 that I should have never did any upgrades I assumed that the upgardes where for bug fixes or enhancements, so I upgraded t ver7.4.1 and that's what I was running on just fine even the outdialer but then I saw on your site that the latest version was 7.4.2 so downloaded and installed, that is when all this stuff started with drop calls and no email forwarding you sent me 7.4.2_140213 which fixed drop calls and email and now crashed my outdialer,

I uninstall everthing and try 7.4.2 only and crash outdialer I cleaned system and reloaded 7.4.0 and all is well so upgraded to 7.4.1 and all is well

when I load your 7.4.2 as an upgrade or even as a clean install by itself outdialer crashes so I have alredy tried loading just 7.4.2 and does the same thing,, this server has a ip pbx running also , sql server and is the accounting server and you want me to wipe it out and re-install everything not to mention the 783 outside insurance adjusters and all the office personal that are using it, so to do what you are telling me to do we would be down for at least a week,, screw it i'll just go back to version 7.4.0 and be done with it and just know that no upgrades or anything can be done from this point on and as far as voiceguide goes this is as far as we can go with it, and yes im pissed right now , so ill get over it.

chris chandler

Mid-America Catastrophe Services

IT Development

chris.chandler479@gmail.com

1-479-220-9952

:angry:

So looks like there is a number of other software installed on this system as well.

Perhaps one of these other software packages is also using SQLite.

In those situations adding this to the vgDiallistload.exe.config file, inside the <configuration> section may fix the problem with loading of the older DLL:

<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
  <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
</startup>

NB. We have done a number of tests upgrading/downgrading between the various v7.4.x versions and have not encountered any issues with the SQLite Data Providers used.

Another workaround would be to use a different database engine - as per instructions here: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/dial_vgdb_external_config.htm