VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

No Play Sound

Hello how are you? I have a problem with the vg 6 when I put a call does not play the audio sounds like a glitch and nothing but the issue is that he was walking all well audios are the same I've been using for years and not try to probe with audios work test the software and follow the same since and thank you very much.
I have version 6.0.3385
enrique gutierrez recorded.

audios are the same I've been using for years

Sounds like you have been using this system successfully for a few years already. Have any changes been made to the system just before the issues arose?

Can you please .ZIP up and post the traces from the day when the problem occurred (both vgEngine and ktTel traces).

Also please .ZIP up and post the sound file which the system is trying to play.

Hello more specifically the program stays with the caption "AM - wait for end of welcome message .." and not play sound strange thing is that everything was running for years.
Believing that the machine is install another disk with windows XP but the problem persists there will misconfigured something, I hope you can help me as it is a working tool ..
From already thank you very much

From your description it looks like you are referring to an outgoing call, right?

On outgoing calls if the Dialogic card detects an answering machine or an automated message then VoiceGuide usually waits until end of the message before starting to play the sound/script specified to run when answering machines are detected.

While VoiceGuide is waiting for message to finish it will display ""AM - wait for end of welcome message .."

I understand what the message but I try calling their own phone and not play sound for more than shout saying hi .. Also disabling the detection probe the answering machine but it starts playing the sound long before this address does while dialing with which also serves me please i need an orientation on how to solve this almost a week ago that calls to customers and performing debere not decide but I find this return to software change oo of dialogic board but I need to solve ...

From already thank you very much!

One possible cause of this is that there could be noise/humming/static on the line loud enough to make Dialogic to think that and answering machine has answered the call and the answering message is still playing.

Can you please post the vgEngine trace capturing system startup and the outgoing call.

Also there should be "RecAm_X.wav" sound files in VoiceGuide's \temp\ sub-directory. Please .ZIP them all up and post them as well.

Aca RecAm_2.wav attached the file but eg if I turn off the answering machine detection on the vg.ini AM_DetectionMode = Disabled audio is played before the person or machine treats there any way to fix this thank you very much ...

no files were attached to post.

Can you please try attaching the files again.

We would also need to see Engine trace capturing system startup and the outgoing call.

Can you please try attaching the vgEngine file (.ZIPed) again.