VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Script Writing

Hello!

Do you guys offer a service or can you tell me where I can get someone to write a script for me to be used in Voice Guide.

Thanks

We offer script (callflow) writing services as well. Please post detailed requirements of what you need the script to do and we can forward you a quote.

I am looking for the following:

All calls answered by auto attendant - Play Outgoing Message w/ recording A---

Caller Presses 1 -- Call is transfered to xxx-xxx-xxxx, if forward number does not answer goes to Mailbox #2 and Play recording C

Messages delivered to Cell Phone

Caller Presses 2 -- Go to Mailbox #2 and play recording B

Messages delivered to Cell Phone

Caller Presses 3 -- Plays recording D

Caller Presses 4 -- Repeat Outgoing Message

Caller Presses 5 -- Hangup

Caller Presses 9 -- Run Database Query

This is all pretty straightforward. Have you tried using the VoiceGuide Script Designer to set up the script? It will literally take less then an hour to do...

What sort of a Database Query do you want to run and what results do you want spoken back to caller?

I tried it but had to many problems. Coudln't get my outgoing message to play or the transfer to work (I do have three-way calling). I need someone to write the script for me.

For the database query. I am looking for a query where someone will call in and the system will ask them to enter their invoice #, the system should confirm the entry with a 1 yes or 0 no. THan the system would check a table in my SQL Database to see if the order was ready or not. The system would than respond by telling the caller that the order was ready to be picked up or not.

What is your email address? I can organize for a quote to be sent to you for someone to write the script for you.