VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Prepaid Calling Card

on the voiceguide website it mentions you can use voiceguide for prepaid calling cards. As you advertise this i take it you have built these scripts yourselves to test it.. in which case can i have a copy of the scripts so i can see how you do it please as there seems really no point doing scripts you already have.

Thanks

M Thompson

Prepaid Calling Card scripts are not available for free.

The fee for providing these scripts would vary based on the type of functionality which is required by your prepaid calling card system. To obtain a price indication please forward the list of features which you would require to sales@katalinatech.com.

Majority of calling card systems require digital lines (T1 or E1 connections). Is your system currently set up using digital lines? If yes can you advice what comms protocol is used on these lines.

Deployment of Prepaid Calling Card systems is usually done remotely by us and the machine needs to directly reachable over the internet (ie: have a fixed IP address). Deployment of the system takes about 2-3 days. This is predominantly spent testing call completion and ending signaling etc. to ensure correctnes of call charges made against the calling card.