VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Disable Crc Check

Dear support team,

How can I set Dialogic card or from VoiceGuide to disbale CRC check?

We have disbale the CRC check in the PBX system but all my 30 channels line will auto refresh after 30 minutes or more. I can determine this by looking at VGLineStatus by putting some channel in maintenance mode and after 30 minutes or more, it changed to "wating for calls" mode automatically.

Please advise.

Can you please advise which Dialogic card you are using and what is the connection protocol used by the card?

I'm using D300JCT with a CT bus connector connecting to D120JCT. E1 line terminated at D300JCT and no physical connection from PBX to D120JCT.

On JCT cards the CRC can be set in the SPANDTI.PRM file or in the .PRM file used for your ISDN protocol..

CRC ENABLE SWITCH is parameter type 0FH

000F 00 ; turn CRC off (default)
000F 01 ; turn CRC on

If you have any issues with configuring the card and connecting with it to the PBX/Switch then please contact the card supplier.

Hi,

Can I know where to find SPANDTI.PRM or .PRM files? I do a search in my local drive and couldn't locate the file.

Thanks!

On Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 systems the PRM and CONFIG files are located in this directory:

C:\ProgramData\Dialogic\data\

The C:\ProgramData\ directory is a hidden directory, and needs to be made visible first.

To make C:\ProgramData\ directory visible click on C:\ drive in Windows Explorer, then click on the "Organize" button in top left corner and select "Folder and Search Options". Click on "View" tab and select "Show hidden files, folders and drives" option.