VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Event Trace Log Correct, No Sound After Module 1

When I dial in, I hear my recording for module 1. After that, when I enter my choice, the event trace log shows that the correct module is now playing its sound file, but I cannot hear it.

If I use the event trace log to navigate through my script, it does what it's supposed to, I just can't hear anything after the first module has played.

(I have checked all of my sound files and they are in the correct format)

Anyone had this problem before?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)

Are you using a Voice modem or a Dialogic card? If using sample sound files which ship with VG does everything work OK?

I have attached the event log. After line .41, I cannot hear anything, but I can still navigate through my system correctly by following the event log.

I have tried small test scripts, using the sound files shipped with VG, and also the sample scripts and I get the same problem.

I am using a voice modem.

0122vgm.txt

Looks like there are problems with this modem's Wave drivers - I'd recommend trying a different voice modem... (or a Dialogic card...)

How can there be a problem with the drivers if it works properly with the first sound file?