VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Enter Number Module

1) Using Dialogic Board. How do I tell Voicguide not to answer a call unless there is a) caller ID and B) that callers number CID has to exist in a database or table?

2) How do I tell voiceguide that a caller needs to enter the # or * after a sequence of numbers is entered in order to proceed in a script. In other words, enter the number followed by the # sign.

Thanks

1) Using Dialogic Board. How do I tell Voicguide not to answer a call unless there is a) caller ID and B) that callers number CID has to exist in a database or table?

In script properties select "Start Script without answering the call" and then as the first module use an "Database Query module to check if the Caller ID is in the database... If it isn't hen just branch to a Hangup module and the script will complete without the call being answered...

2) How do I tell voiceguide that a caller needs to enter the # or * after a sequence of numbers is entered in order to proceed in a script. In other words, enter the number followed by the # sign.

This is how a "Get Numbers Module" operates... have you tried using it?