VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Config.xml With Pri Trunks

Hi,

I'm using IVR server with 3 PRI TRUNKS (D/600 2xE1 & D/300 1xE1)

How to identyfy and configure each trunk and channel?

<Device_Voice>dxxxB1C2</Device_Voice>
<Device_Network>dtiB1T2</Device_Network>

I need to connect as inbound 1-30 channel on D/600 and outbound 46-60 - channel on second trunk d/600 and 16-30 channel on D/300

DCM shows:

D/300JCT-1E1 #1 in slot 1/1

D/600JCT-2E1 #1 in slot 1/0

actualy working config attached

config.zip

If you want calls to arrive on only certain trunks/channels then you will need to specify that to the Telco that is providing these trunks.

Once you have this set up then plug the trunks into the cards that you wish to attach the trunks to.

Placing calls into system will let you then conclusively confirm which card has the dtiB1T1, and to which card has the dtiB3T1 been assigned.

Config.xml can then be configured to specify which channels can carry outgoing calls. Specifying which channels can be used for outgoing calls can be done using the AllowDialOut setting in the Config.xml file.

I have only 60 licenses in server with 90 channels.

I want to know hot to write in config file data about available channels in each card (trunk)

How to identify trunks in each DIALOGIC CARD ( 1,2,3)? Only by calling each trunk?

Best way to determine which E1 port is set to be dtiB1 which one is dtiB2 and which one is assigned dtiB3 is to plug a single cable into each of the RJ45 ports in turn and see which set of ports becomes active.

Ports will become 'blocked' upon the cable being unplugged - and you can see the change in status in the VoiceGuide Line Status Monitor.

Verifying it by physically testing it is best. This way you get confirmation of which port is which dtiB 'Board'