VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Strange And Rare Problem

I have a strange problem. After the module "Welcome", the script continues its way to the "ConnectDB" module, a module of the type VBS containing the connection string to the database.

In the temporary scripts generated in the temp folder, you can see clearly that the temporary script is generated inside parameters are different from those in the VBS module settings (name ConnectDB).
You can read clearly in line 3, which reads:
SQLConnSTR = "Provider = SQLOLEDB.1; Password = Coop-p @ $ $; Persist Security Info = True; User ID = IVR Initial Catalog = CoopDB_Prueba, Data Source = 10.44.0.13"
DB = "CoopDB_Prueba"

------------------------------

And in the temporary script that can read generated is this:
SQLConnSTR = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=Coop005-p@$$;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=IVR;Initial Catalog=CoopDB;Data Source=192.168.1.172"
DB = "CoopDb"

I do not understand where these data are coming so different
I send all log files, config, ini, and scripts for analysis.

Thank you very much

ini.zip

Log.zip

Script.zip

temp.zip

vgEngine trace shows that the script being ran is : C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\FedeCoop\TeleCoopMain.vgs

and in that script the module [ConnectDB] is using 192.168.1.172 data source :

130637.953  6   7   4       StartLoadedVgs 1 : C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\FedeCoop\TeleCoopMain.vgs

130651.375 19   7   4 state [ConnectDB] type: Script_VBScript, iRunWait=1
130651.375 19   7   4       rv    replace start
Set vg = CreateObject("vgServices.CommandLink")

SQLConnSTR = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=Coop005-p@$$;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=IVR;Initial Catalog=CoopDB;Data Source=192.168.1.172"
DB = "CoopDb"

vg.RvSet $RV_LINEID,"SQLConnStr",SQLConnSTR
vg.RvSet $RV_LINEID,"DB",DB
vg.Run_ResultReturn $RV_LINEID,"success"
Set vg = Nothing

Did you save your new script in correct place? (C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\FedeCoop\TeleCoopMain.vgs)

After looking at your script it is apparent what the problem is.

All modules are duplicted - with duplicates hdden behind each module.

Use the script editor and drag-and-drop individual modules around - you will see duplicates behind...

This could have been done if someone used a text editor to copy-and-paste the entire contents of script at end of existing script - making an exact duplicate of all modules.

See the attached script. We moved the modules around to let you see all the moduels in your script.

Delete the duplicates you dont want and your script should then work as you expect it.

TeleCoopMain_exploded.vgs

Ok, this solution fix my problem, but I need to make several changes in some modules of some scripts and I've noticed that all modules in all scripts are duplicates. Even those who have not touched are also duplicates.

This is normal?

I just realized that after deleting all duplicate modules, close the script saving changes, and reopen it, appear all modules duplicated again.

We did "deleting all duplicate modules, close the script saving changes, and reopen it," and no duplicate modules were created.

Script attached.

What is the size and 'modified date' of the vgScriptDesigner.exe used on your system?

TeleCoopMain_single.vgs

That size/date of the vgScriptDesigner.exe file looks fine.

This is same size/date of the vgScriptDesigner.exe that we have used in our testing where we just deleted all duplicate modules then saved and then repeatedly opened the script.

Script was always loaded as expeced with no duplicte modules.

Saving the script and reloading it did not give duplicate modules either.

So not sure what is happeing on your system.

Can you try installing VoiceGuide on another PC to see if you experince same problem on another PC?

Does this problem occur with any other scripts for you?

I have rewritten the script again and the problem has disappeared, thanks very much