VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Rookie Voice Guide User

I´m so excite because I discover the Voice Guide product and I will use it to develop a new application. I have a small company and I observe that a lot of users have not a posibility to use Internet services to received support, and I think to create services using a telephone lines. I named my proyect "FAQ´s by telephone line"

I will contract a 4 PSTN lines, adquired a Dialogics card D/4JCT-LS 4 port Voice/Fax/Speech recognition capable, Panasonic KX TA-308 PBX, and a computer with only Windows 2000, Access as a data base and Visual Basic for Applications.

I have been read the forum service, and observe that a lot of problems its because a bad implementation, files corrupted, obsoleted drivers etc, and the suggestions are reinstall, find drivers, buy a new component etc, etc.

My questions are:

What other technical components I will need to implement my proyect?

Do you think I need a strong knowledge in Visual Basic to programing a VG?

Can you send me a implementation guide, including step by step guide before I decide to buy a Voice Guide product?

Can VG , recieved values from PBX, execute queries in Access , return values to the end user (using TTS) ? Can you send some scripts of this funcionality?

Can VG start a Music on Hold Funcionality? Send me a scripts.

Than you VG team.

German

What other technical components I will need to implement my proyect?

You will need the Dialogic drivers (SR5.1.1).

Do you think I need a strong knowledge in Visual Basic to programing a VG?

A script like you describe would not require any VB Script programming - it sounds like a it can be implemented with a just 'Play' and 'DB Query' modules.

Can you send me a implementation guide

Please read through the VG Help file, and have a look through the sample scripts provided.

Can VG , recieved values from PBX, execute queries in Access , return values to the end user (using TTS) ? Can you send some scripts of this funcionality?

Please read the section of DB Query modules - the Result Variables returned by DB Query module can just be used in a Play module to play it using TTS.

Can VG start a Music on Hold Funcionality? Send me a scripts.

You just need to use a 'Play' module...