VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Hmp And Voip

Hello,

I would like to convert my VG analog lines to SIP registration.

I have entered all the necessary information in Config.xml file.

now I am not sure how to run the script?

is there any way VG give me a feedback that it has been successful registered into the SIP provider?

would my SIP provider will see VG has been registered into their sip server (As when ATA is registered their server)?

Last question, the 20 VG license I have for my Analog lines can they used for VoIP SIP lines?

Thanks

If the SIP registration was made then placing a call to the registered number/extension would result in call arriving at VoiceGuide system and VoiceGuide answering the call.

WireShark can be used to track and debug SIP registrations.

is there any way VG give me a feedback that it has been successful registered into the SIP provider?

This can only be done right now by looking at the vgEngine trace. Registration status is readable through any COM/WCF/Remoting functions.

would my SIP provider will see VG has been registered into their sip server (As when ATA is registered their server)?

Yes. They should be able to track all devices that have registered with them.

Last question, the 20 VG license I have for my Analog lines can they used for VoIP SIP lines?

Please contact sales@VoiceGuide.com for all license related questions.

Hello,

I am trying to set new system with Callcentric via VG VoIP.

I have entered my callcentric account information in the xml file. would you confirm it.

Thanks

<VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Registration>

<Display></Display>

<Protocol>SIP</Protocol>

<RegServer1>callcentric.com</RegServer1>

<RegServer>callcentric.com</RegServer>

<RegClient>17772663246@callcentric.com</RegClient>

<LocalAlias>17772663246@in.callentric.com</LocalAlias>

</VoIP_Registration>

</VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Authentications>

<VoIP_Authentication>

<Display></Display>

<Realm>callcentric.com</Realm>

<Identity>SIP:17772663246@callcentric.com</Identity>

<AuthUsername>17772663246</AuthUsername>

<AuthPassword>12qwxxxx</AuthPassword>

</VoIP_Authentication>

</VoIP_Authentications>

0601_0806_vgEngine.zip

Hello,

I have captured some network activity while I have start and stop the IVR.

I can not understand anything from the result. would you please check out the attached file and let me know, what would be the reason I can not register into the Callcentric.

I have added VG log file, and config file for your review. you can see my account info in my config file. please edit it, if you see it need adjustment.

I really need your help to establish my connection with Callcentric to over come all problems I have with Analog card.

thanks

Farzad

IVR VoIP Wireshark.zip

Are the Dialogic HMP drivers installed on this system?

vgEngine trace shows:

105320.562 5 ERROR v7.1.3793.34338 (2010-05-21 18:04:36.06) Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll]

: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

No I didn't install Dialogic driver. I thought for rev7 no telephony cards required.

I am also installing HMP VoIP drivers.

I want to setup my system without need of any telephony cards requirement. the rev7 would be great option for me if I can set it up to work. it is fully digitalize system.

I will let you know what happened when I setup the dialogic and HMP driver for rev7.

thanks for your quick response.

Hello,

I did installed the Dialogic drivers for use with VoiceGuide v7. but still I am getting the same error in the log file.

is the Dialogic should installed the same way analog Dialogic driver installed?

where can I get a complete installation of Voiceguide v7 instruction and how to use it? including how to install Dialogic for rev7, how to run and work with VG monitoring?

I read how to configure the config, and configline files. but it seems it is not enough to make the rev7 works for me.

Thanks

p.s I also search the forum but couldn't find any post regarding the rev7 installation.

0601_1609_vgEngine.txt

Never-mind. I could find documentation and install the HMP driver. the IVR is running now. and my SIP provider (Callcentic.com) says that "Your phone is registered".

please let me know why I can not see any thing in line status? should I see 2 ports status there? I am using 2 port in config.xml.

is the rev7 full function for evaluation? can I make outbound call with evaluation version?

I know I have to buy HMP drive license from Dialogic too, do you how much is each HMP license?

thanks for your support

please let me know why I can not see any thing in line status? should I see 2 ports status there? I am using 2 port in config.xml.

You should see the status as usual. What are you seeing? Can you post a screenshot?

is the rev7 full function for evaluation?

Yes. Apart from the time limit.

can I make outbound call with evaluation version?

Yes.

do you how much is each HMP license?

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for HMP pricing. You can purchase HMP licenses at the same time as purchasing VoiceGuide licenses.

Please post the vgEngine trace capturing system startup and start of the Line Status Monitor.

Hello,

all the sudden I can see one line waiting for call in vg monitor status window. beside rebooting several time the system I haven't done anything else to fix this problem.

here is how I am calling to this line.

I have 2 Callcentric accounts. I setup an ATA on my one of the account and the other account I have setup the VG voip. according to Callcentric my phones (ATA and VG Voip)are registered with their Sip server.

I dail my vg voip account with my ATA phone. but I have busy tone when I call to VG voip line.

please see attache the log files and capture screen of VG status monitoring.

VG IPstatus.zip

ktTel trace shows the SIP account registered OK:

032415.703 3076 ccValue==IPERR_OK (gc_ReqService registered a VoIP account)

You can confirm this by doing the WireShark trace.

Traces show no calls arriving at system. Again you can use WireShark to confirm this.

You may need to have a look at your firewalls etc setup to ensure that external calls are received by your system.

thanks for your quick reply.

I disabled the firewall. now when I call to VG voip line, it ring once (not even complete ring, half of the ring)and then silence.

please see the log file attached. it seems VG open the line(however I don't see any change in VG monitoring) but I am not sure why doesn't run the script?

Thansks

log.zip

Trace does not show any incoming calls. Best way to verify if the SIP calls are in fact arriving over the network to your computer is using WireShark. If the WireShark trace does not show SIP INVITE messages arriving on your PC then you will need to configure your network connectivity first to ensure calls arrive at the system.

where should I enter the IP address of the destination. the link didn't mention how.

should I enter it into the config file? if I should, where in these config file should I enter it:

please specify it below:

<VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Registration>

<Display>CallCentric (www.callcentric.com) </Display>

<Protocol>SIP</Protocol>

<LocalAlias>17772663246@callcentric.com</LocalAlias>

</VoIP_Registration>

</VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Authentications>

<VoIP_Authentication>

<Display>CallCentric</Display>

<Identity>sip:17772663246@callcentric.com</Identity>

<AuthUsername>7772663246@callcentric.com</AuthUsername>

<AuthPassword>12qwaszx</AuthPassword>

</VoIP_Authentication>

</VoIP_Authentications>

The dialed number needs to be expressed as an IP address.

When loading the outbound calls, what is the number that you specify to be dialed? Is it in IP format?

It needs to be something like this: xyz@A.B.C.D

The A.B.C.D would be IP address of the switch (in this case callcentric's switch if you want to place call though callcentric.com)

Just try pinging callcentric.com from command line to find out the IP address. The domain name will be resolved to IP address and displayed for you

please see Callcentric support reply to entering IP address to the dialer:

"Jun 6, 2010 02:59 AM : Customer service

Hello,

Please note that we do not recommend that you manually specify one of our IP address (as we have multiple servers for load balancing purposes), in general, it will not work. If you do happen to manually specify one of our servers IP Address directly, you will experience issues placing outgoing calls, receiving incoming calls, or even general registration.

Unfortunately, as of right now, we are still not receiving any registration attempts coming from your HMP. So that we can have further information, are these the only settings available for your SIP client, in addition to the settings that you have uploaded as well onto this ticket? Based on the settings that you have provided, we do not see anything unusual, your settings appear to be correct.

If you have any other questions, please let us know."

However, they didn't recommend it, I have entered the IP address and yet I couldn't get the callbeck. please see attached the VG and Wireshark trace.

I am running out of time for the evaluation license. I need to complete this project ASAP to buy VG license and get into the business.

Thanks for all your support.

log.zip

Please post the WireShark traces as .pcap traces, not text exports. We can load .pcap traces into wireshark to view them.

(Please .ZIP them up before uploading)

The reply from call callcentric says "Unfortunately, as of right now, we are still not receiving any registration attempts coming from your HMP.", yet you say that you can place calls into the system.

Are you placing the calls into the system using the callcentric registered number? Or by placing the calls by dialing the HMP systems IP address directly? If you are placing calls into the system using the callcentric registered number then the call would have to be routed through callcentric and hence the HMP registration of that number would have been successful.

the VG HMP has been registered in their sip server. the log file confirm this. please see my previous attached file.

I fixed this problem after they mention it to me. but I have forward their reply to let you know that they are not suggesting to add their IP address to the vg dialing module. I have added and as they said it didn't work.

I have used x-lite from 3cx with the same account 17772663246 to call inbound and outbound and both test were success full. to make sure VG is not registered in callcentric account, I shutdown my VG computer to be out of this test.

with VG HMP I can call inbound, but can't make outbound call.

here is how I test it:

I have another account from Callcentric 17772183095. I set up my x-lite on this account and use it to call my account that VG HMP is configured.

I have callback script that when inbound call received it will runs and ask caller to hangup and then callback to them. this never happen so far.

as you see I quit have my testing as accurate as possible, the only problem I have, I don't know how to make VG HMP to dial out???

I need your help here. as soon as I am successful with making in and out bound calls, I am ready to buy HMP license and get into the market with my new digital system.

Thanks

Pretty sure even the latest current version of HMP still does not resolve domain names.

You can try loading a call to 17772183095@callcentric.com, and see if this works in latest version of HMP.

Usually the IP address is used and HMP is usually used in internal closed environments.

You may need to do a DNS lookup on callcentric.com before placing the call by running a VBScript or another app, and then reading in the returned IP address and using this freshly returned IP address when loading the outgoing call.

Pretty sure even the latest current version of HMP still does not resolve domain names.

this means that the outbound calls is a known problem and hasn't been resolve.

I have modify the script to callback to 17772183095@callcentric.com. but per log file the line hangup because no one answered. please note, I need to call mostly to PSTN lines and mobiles. so for those line I don't think I need to add callcentric domain.

Please see below section of the log file for the time dialing started and ended.

rvns add [OutDial_Result]{NOTCONTACTED}

224350.609 6 3 1 ktTel_MakeCall_Enqueue([17772183095@callcentric.com],DX_PAMDOPTEN, 60,0,0,,) call

224350.609 6 3 1 qTel add cmd_MakeCall [0,0,60,0,0][||17772183095@callcentric.com|DX_PAMDOPTEN|]

224350.609 7 3 1 qTel run cmd_MakeCall

224350.625 7 3 1 ev generic: ktTel_Completion 10000 0,Completion_MakeCall, crn=8000001, 134217729,0,0,17772183095@cacc.c,,<result>ok</result><crn>134217729</crn>

224350.625 7 3 1 qScr add evktTelCompletion 0 Completion_MakeCall

224350.625 6 3 1 qScr run evktTelCompletion sCode=[Completion_MakeCall] iActionID=0, crn=0[134217729|0|0|0|0][17772183095@cacc.c||<result>ok</result><crn>134217729</crn>|||]

224350.625 6 3 1 OnCompletion_ktTel_MakeCall sRet=[<result>ok</result><crn>134217729</crn>]

224350.625 6 3 1 ScriptWorkingMode set Running_Dialing, (called from OnCompletion_ktTel_MakeCall)

224350.625 6 3 1 state Dialing 17772183095@cacc.c...

224350.625 6 3 1 Set_hCall crn=8000001, called from OnCompletion_ktTel_MakeCall

224350.625 20 3 1 ev CallState GCEV_DIALING, crn=8000001, iEvent=2 ,16,0,16,,,]. vgEngine v7.1.3793.34338 (2010-05-21 18:04:36.06)

224350.625 20 3 1 qScr add evCallState 2 GCEV_DIALING

224350.625 6 3 1 qScr run evCallState sCode=[GCEV_DIALING] iActionID=0, crn=8000001[16|0|16|0|0][|||||]

224350.625 6 3 1 LineEvCallState eLineStateThisEvent=Dialing

224350.625 6 3 1 LineEvCallState ScriptState=LS_WAITAFTERDIALINGOUT

224350.625 6 3 1 ls set Dialing (scriptstate=LS_WAITAFTERDIALINGOUT)

224350.625 6 3 1 yLineStateAppPov: Dialing crn=8000001,ev=2,GCEV_DIALING,0, sParam1=

224350.625 6 3 1 LineEvCallState LINECALLSTATE_DIALING begin

224351.562 20 3 1 ev CallState GCEV_DISCONNECTED, crn=8000001, iEvent=2 ,16384,0,64,,,]. vgEngine v7.1.3793.34338 (2010-05-21 18:04:36.06)

224351.562 20 3 1 qScr add evCallState 2 GCEV_DISCONNECTED

224351.562 6 3 1 qScr run evCallState sCode=[GCEV_DISCONNECTED] iActionID=0, crn=8000001[16384|0|64|0|0][|||||]

224351.562 6 3 1 LineEvCallState eLineStateThisEvent=Disconnected

224351.562 6 3 1 LineEvCallState ScriptState=LS_WAITAFTERDIALINGOUT

224351.562 6 3 1 ls set Disconnected (scriptstate=LS_WAITAFTERDIALINGOUT)

224351.562 6 3 1 yLineStateAppPov: Disconnected crn=8000001,ev=2,GCEV_DISCONNECTED,0, sParam1=

224351.562 6 3 1 LineEvCallState LINECALLSTATE_DISCONNECTED begin

224351.562 6 3 1 in LINECALLSTATE_DISCONNECTED iState=LS_WAITAFTERDIALINGOUT

224351.562 6 3 1 rvns add [OutDial_Result]{DISCONNECTED}

224351.562 6 3 1 t timer clear (force=False)

224351.562 6 3 1 dial OnOutboundCallNotAnswered begin, RetriesLeft=0

224351.562 6 3 1 dial DeleteFromOutDialQue ID=22

The WireShark .pcap logs are really needed as well when debugging VoIP.

I need to call mostly to PSTN lines and mobiles. so for those line I don't think I need to add callcentric domain.

How do you want to send the outgoing calls?

Over VoIP?

Or will you have an E1/T1 ISDN interface card in the system and the outgoing calls will go over that?

Or will you maybe have VoIP->Analog converter boxes on your network and intend to cend calls out though them and over analog lines which are pl;ugged into them?

If over VoIP then through what VoIP company? Callcentric or come other one?

I will terminating my callback over VOIP. and I am currently choosing Callcentirc.com.

I am sorry not to send you wireshark file. please see attached all VG's log and wireshark files.

I have again modify the VG scrip to callback to the caller ID VG received. the strange things is, the caller ID domain change from "callcentric.com" to "cacc.c" when VG dial the number.

ktTel_MakeCall_Enqueue([17772183095@callcentric.com],DX_PAMDOPTEN, 60,0,0,,) call

NOTE strDialoutTelNbr=17772183095@cacc.c, strCallerIdNbr=

log.zip

Will look into why the domain name is distorted. Looks like this is a bug as the numbers with domain names should be passed through as specified by user on HMP systems. Should be able to supply a fix for this issue within 24 hours.

In meantime we would recommend that you do in your scripts a DNS lookup on callcentric.com before placing the call by running a VBScript or another app, and then reading in the returned IP address and using this freshly returned IP address when loading the outgoing call.

You may want to do this using the DOS nslookup command and output returned data from nslookup to a file and then parse that file...

The WireShark trace shows that the SIP registration with CallCentric for number 17772663246 was successful. (CallCentric should see this as such on their side)

registration_cc.zip

attached is the VBScrip I found on web. I am not good with coding. would you please modify this code that it can read Callcentric DNS?

this can be used for all VG user that want to switch to HMP.

Thanks

DNS Lookup.txt

Have not ran the script but this looks pretty close to the mark. Debugging VBScripts is outside the scope of this forum.

Have you ran it on your system? Did it work?

If you are having issues then recommend adding some Admin_TraceLogAdd calls to the script to let you track script execution through vgEngine trace.

See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/com_admin_tracelogadd.htm

The vbs runs but there is no result.

the HMP callback or dial out problem is just for callcentric or any other sip provider?

means if I use other sip provider would I have the same problem?

The vbs runs but there is no result.

Would recommend adding some Admin_TraceLogAdd calls to the script to let you track script execution through vgEngine trace. This way you will be able to see which part of the script is running and where it stops etc.

I can change my sip provider(callcentric.com) if you think it help to get over with callback problem.

If you can use one that uses a constant static IP to which you can direct calls then you would not need to do a DNS lookup.

Please let me know when new rev of HMP is release. I am waiting for this rev to prevent domain name being distorted.

thanks

this is reference to Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:41 AM

Hello,

it is one week I am waiting for the new version of rev 7. I am worry to loss my free trail time for HMP version. please let me know the status of the new version of 7 that resolve the domain name being distorted.

Thank

Farzad

Please try this version:

[old link removed]

and post traces (.ZIPed) of attempted outgoing call.

thanks,

the domain problem goes away. but still I don't have callback.

I have added the DNS IP to dial out, I obtain this IP with VBS script. per wireshark the reason Dial out is not working is "the port is unreachable".

So, I have these question after long time working on this problem.

1. Am I the only one have dial out problem? I don't think so, this is the major problem and I couldn't see a lot of post in your forum on this issue. So why do I have this problem?

2. is the callback because of Callcentric.com?if it is because of Callcentic, I can change my sip provider.

please advice.

log.zip

Are you sure that your VBScript that calls nslookup is returning correct IP address?

call to nslookup for callcentric.com should return 204.11.192.X addresses, not the 172.16.0.1 that you end up using on outbound call. (172.16.0.X seems to be one of your own IP addresses)

run nslookup callcentric.com on your command line. Here is our output:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>nslookup callcentric.com

*** Can't find server name for address 10.1.1.1: Non-existent domain

*** Default servers are not available

Server: UnKnown

Address: 10.1.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: callcentric.com

Addresses: 204.11.192.39, 204.11.192.22, 204.11.192.23, 204.11.192.31

204.11.192.34, 204.11.192.35, 204.11.192.36, 204.11.192.37, 204.11.192.38

I think problem is you are trying to resolve callcentric instead of callcentric.com

Note that calls from callcentric arrived from 204.11.192.38 IP address... (last in list above).

Most users do not try to use public VoIP switching like callcentric etc for placing their outbound calls. Most of them are installed on internal company networks where IP addresses of the SIP routers or media gateways are hard set.

Also the WireShark trace did not show any outbound calls to 17772183095@callcentric.com attempted. Please post a trace showing this attempted dial.

Hello,

I have entered the 204.11.192.39 for callcentic IP address, but unfortunately no changed. still I don't get any callback. please see the attached file.

log.zip

WireShark trace shows that reply from CallCentric was "403 User does not exist"

from http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/dial_voip.htm :

When making an outgoing call on a VoIP line it is usually necessary to specify the CallerID to be used on the outgoing call. This advises the switch relaying the VoIP call as to which account/subscriber is making the call.

The CallerID on outgoing calls can be specified using the <CallerID> tag on the Options field when loading the outgoing call. For example, to place a call though a FreeSWITCH system which is installed on a server with IP of 10.1.1.11, and with which the user/extension 1010 has been registered by VoiceGuide, the following entry would need to be placed in the Options field:

<CallerID>1010@10.1.1.11</CallerID>

This approach allows the use of multiple accounts when placing outgoing calls, with the account to be used for a particular call specified at call time.

Please provide WireShark trace capturing registration of number 17772183095 with callcentric.com. we can then advise what needs to be included as the CallerID on the outgoing call.

Hello,

I can not figure out where to enter <CallerID>????@?????????</CallerID>.

should I enter this in Config.xml?

there is no area for "Option" in "outbound call loader" module, or in "Send Phone Message" module.

I am using "Send Phone Message" module for callback.

please find attached the wireshark record.

Thanks

dailout log.zip

In the "Outbound Call Loader" application, the Call Options can be entered on the "Variables" tab. On that tab text box on top can be used to specify RVs, and the text box on bottom can be used to specify Call Options.

See: [old link removed]

When loading outbound calls automatically the call options can be specified when using the XML file approach.

see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/diallistinto.htm section "Out Dial Input file - VoiceGuide v7" - there is a <CallOptions> field.

That field would be populated like this:

<CallOptions><CallerID>????@?????????</CallerID></CallOptions>

The setting of CallOptions is n ot possible at this stage if using the "Send Phone Message" module. The XML file approach should be used at this stage.

I have tryed all the configration i could think of but no success.

I have added the caller ID to config.xml. becuase I am using the "Send Phone Message".

here is where I have added the callerID:

<VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Registration>

<Protocol>SIP</Protocol>

<LocalAlias>17772663246@10.1.1.9</LocalAlias>

</VoIP_Registration>

</VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Authentications>

<VoIP_Authentication>

<Identity>sip:17772663246@callcentric.com</Identity>

<AuthUsername>17772663246</AuthUsername>

<AuthPassword>12qwaszx</AuthPassword>

<CallerID>17772183095@10.1.1.9</CallerID>

</VoIP_Authentication>d

no help. I also added the caller ID in option of outbound call. but it didn't dial out at all? it is scheduled to dial out but it doesn't???? I don't know why????

please see attached all log file I have generated for outbound calling test.

why VG software engineer program the way the sip provider DNS or IP address added to outbound call and remove modification from end user like me.

I believe this would be very easy for them to program. they can find SIP provider name and register information from config.xml, and then program to find the DNS or IP address and add it to outbound call with asking end user to do these.

please review my log files and give me procedure on how to fix this problem.

here is summary what I have done to make a outbound call.

1. I have added <CallerID>17772183095@10.1.1.9</CallerID> to config.xml file.

2. I have added callcentric IP address to my outgoing number in "Send Phone Message". e.g 14085075002@204.11.192.39.

3. I have called my scripted. inbound call was successful, but when my script callback, VG hang upped.

I used outbound call:

1. I have added <CallerID>17772183095@10.1.1.9</CallerID> to option in variables.

2. added telephone number.

3. and load the number.

no success.

Thanks

log.zip

I have added the caller ID to config.xml.

That is not a place where the CallerID on outgoing calls can be defined.

I used outbound call:

1. I have added <CallerID>17772183095@10.1.1.9</CallerID> to option in variables.

2. added telephone number.

3. and load the number.

Please post just the traces capturing this outbound call. The VoiceGuide traces and the WireShark trace.

Actually make two calls, one using <CallerID>17772183095@10.1.1.9</CallerID> and one using <CallerID>17772183095@callcentric.com</CallerID> and post the traces which capture both.

When making the outbound call after registering/authenticating 17772183095 to be used by VoiceGuide system and using 17772183095 as the 'CallerID' of the outbound call then the outbound call should be placed to a number other then 17772183095 - otherwise you are just calling yourself and this is not testing the system.

please see attached the log file. I can not see any outbound call activities in line status.

do I have to enter every single call manually into the outbound caller?

and how long takes the outbound call active. please note my customer are expecting to get the call within 20 second to 30 second. would outbound caller dial the number that fast? it it takes one minutes to call the scheduled called.

log.zip

Attached traces show system startup and the number 17772663246 successfully registered with callcentric.com SIP server, and was continually being re-registered with no problems.

The vgDialListLoad trace shows the calls being loaded into the database, but for some reason that call was not picked up for outbound dialing.

We would need to see more detailed traces to see why this did not happen.

Can you please stop VG service, set vgEngine log level to 15 in VG.INI, delete the file vgDb.vdb3 in VG's \data\ subdirectory and then start the VG service and try loading the calls again. Then post traces capturing this (including the WireShark trace).

Calls that are correctly loaded in are dialed out within one second of them being loaded (if the telephone lines are avaialable).

Hello,

I have done two transactions, one with <CallerID>17772183095@10.1.1.9</CallerID> and one using <CallerID>17772183095@callcentric.com</CallerID>.

please see attached the log and wireshak trace.

Thanks

log.zip

Can we log into this system remotely to have a look at it?

Please setup access using www.logmine.com or VNC etc. and then email login info to support@voiceguide.com, and include a link to this support forum thread in the email.

Had a quick look at this system.

The Outbound Call Loader application that was being used to load outbound calls was set to load calls into the "Agent Preview Dialer" instead of the "AutoDialer".

Once that setting was set to AutoDialer the loaded calls were picked up by VoiceGuide immediately and the call attempt was made straight away (in under one second).

Currently CallCentric is responding with a "407 - Authentication Required" in response to an outgoing call INVITE. Will look into this next.

Looks like the reason why callcenric was replying with "407 - Authentication Required" was because the number specified as the "CallerID" to use on the outbound call was different then the number registered & authenticated with callcentric at system startup.

The SIP numbers that VoiceGuide is to register itself as using with SIP provider are specified in Config.xml. See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/config_voip_register.htm

On outbound SIP calls the CallerID must usually be specified (see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/dial_voip.htm ) and it usually must be one of the numbers that are already registerd with the SIP server.

BTW: this is the Config.xml <VoIP_Lines> section that worked for registration with callcentric.com:

<VoIP_Lines>

<VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Registration>

<Protocol>SIP</Protocol>

<RegClient>17772665555@callcentric.com</RegClient>

<LocalAlias></LocalAlias>

</VoIP_Registration>

</VoIP_Registrations>

<VoIP_Authentications>

<VoIP_Authentication>

<Identity></Identity>

<AuthUsername>17772665555</AuthUsername>

<AuthPassword>????</AuthPassword>

</VoIP_Authentication>

</VoIP_Authentications>

</VoIP_Lines>

(the username number and password fields are changed)

The outbouind call was being made via callcentric.com to another numberm and the telephone number to dial was specified as:

17772661234@callcentric.com

(looks like domain names can be used as part of the dialed telephone number)

When call was being loaded the CallOptions field included this entry:

<CallerID>17772665555@callcentric.com</CallerID>

Hello,

thanks for your help to fix the callback or outbound call.

Now I am trying to setup my HMP evaluation on FrimTelcom sip provider. their IP address is

IP address: 208.68.93.100:6071. The port I should use is 6071 and not the standard 5060.

how can I setup the port with HMP?

thanks

This is possible, but not available as user set configuration in current version of VoiceGuide.

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com if you would like this option implemented.