I would like to do the following:

1) load phone numbers from a spreadsheet file

2) system begins dialing numbers

3) if system encounters a not-in-service:

I would like to do the following:

1) load phone numbers from a spreadsheet file

2) system begins dialing numbers

3) if system encounters a not-in-service:

(All the while I can be monitoring the calls live.)

If not-in-service,

I can press a key on the phone (or keyboard) to hang up and get the system to immediately dial the next number.

4) If I get an answering machine and at the sound of the prompt, I leave a message that I've already pre-recorded... by pressing a button on the phone (or keyboard). I don't wait around monitoring the pre-recorded message to be completely delivered (it will be delivered completely by the system)... instead I immediately go back to monitoring the dialing of the next numbers and so on.

5) If I get a live person, I want to be able to chat to that person, and the system stops dialing meanwhile (I press a button somewhere?). Then when I'm finished, I hang-up and the system continues dialing, and so on.

I want to be able to have a similar set up as at www.ondemanddialing.com or www.quickblaze.com , and I don't want to get too lved in the technical programming (hence, I just set it up so that I press something to move the system along, versus automatic detection of not-in-service or live or answering machine).

I guess I'll need at least two lines?

And how about the types of modules and script, etc. ?

Thanks

Eric-Guest

Sounds like what you want to deploy is a type of preview dialer.

Please read: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/ht...tivedialers.htm and see what type of dialer type you actually want to use.

Sounds like what you want to implement is a 'Preview' type dialer, with DTMF tones used to control when the next call is to be dialed.

I don't wait around monitoring the pre-recorded message to be completely delivered (it will be delivered completely by the system)...

This would mean that you need multiple outgoing lines. With second line being used while the first line is waiting for answering machine welcome message to finish and to play the message when the answering machine records.

How many agents do you want to use this system, just one?