VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

"error Playing This File, Plaese Check The File Format"

I installed in my laptop and work nice, later start to give me that error, i using 11 khz on 8 bit mono and get it down to 8 khz, too and don't work. still giving it the same error, i use too, the text to speech of the ms sapi 5.1, typed the message and create the sound wav file and don't work too. but if i play the sound while im editing the script they work good, but when im run the script dont work. I can enter the data to the table but the sound still giving me error. i hope you give me the answer thanks. i can do all the script process but when have to play a sound when need ask a numebr to enter say i"s a error playing this file, please check the file format".

Which version of VoiceGuide are you using?

Do the sound files which ship with VG and are installed in VG's \system\voice\ subdirectory work OK?

Still giving me error with the sounds files, but if i instaled in a server there work properly. but if i give it in my laptop still don't working.

You should go through the files which are causing problems and double check their format...