VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

System Error &h8007007e

Hi,

After installing VoiceGuide 4.9.0,, when attempting to lauch VoiceGuide, an error appears: System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770).

All other components work, such as Config Wizard, Voicemail Manager etc. Just the VoiceGuide application doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Tony.

Haven't seen this problem before...

Which version of Windows are you using?

Does the Script Designer start OK?

Is the Config Wizard correctly displaying the voice modems / Dialogic cards and have you selected a modem/card and a script to use?

Is there any other information in the error window?

Hi, I have this problem with an application I developped. After reading a lot of news groups that had this problem, I can giva you more details on it, if you don't already know it. This problem occurs on Windows XP home/pro edition. It's a problem with some OCX and DLLs of Windows. Thousands of people have this problem (with a variety of different programs). Many solutions have been proposed but none work. Every case is sligthly different but mainly, it's a problem that occurs with a program that uses non-standard controls, like a tabstrip, msflexgrid,...

If anybody comes across their installation of VG having these problems I'd recommend just re-installing the latest Service Pack for their version of Windows - hopefully that will resolve any DLL/OCX incompatibility issues which seem to be causing such problems..

http://www.superlogix.net GO TO THIS SITE AND DOWNLOAD THEIR SOFTWARE.

Run the registry cleaner

Delete all

Job done, give my site a hit for helping http://www.uksolid.com If you still stuck pm me on aim at ukiamdaukuk

Dont say ahh tut i ran a registery cleaner it didnt work, im TELLING you for the love of god this actually works.

I found this forum in google when i typed in the error, and i wanted to say thank ya very much

the super utilities worked for me.

scan reg for invalid entries

remove invaled entries

done deal

thanks

tried to run super utils. GOR ERROR MESS

got 'access violition at 0x77FA49C5 (TRIED TO WRITE TO 0X02610FAC), PROG TERMINATED.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS??

CHEERS

PHILIP

So you are getting a error on a prog that was suggested to you to fix another error ? I say forget it.

aight a lot of peeps are complaining of a system error: system error &h8007007e )-2147024770)

and cant run certain apps well here is the fix for that just

install these files and then register them and reboot and you should be set

COMCTL32.OCX

Comdlg32.ocx

mscomct2.ocx

MSCOMCTL.OCX

msinet.ocx

Mswinsck.ocx

MSSTDFMT.DLL

MSVBVM60.DLL

TABCTL32.OCX

vbskpro.ocx

unzip the file and put it in your windows\system directory

(( windows system directory... C:\WINDOWS\system ))

(( my comptuer, local disk © then WINDOWS then system folder ))

you need to register the newly installed DLL

the best way is to run regsvr32.exe like this:

Go to Start (left bottem) and run:

"regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\xxxxxx.DLL"

or

"regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\xxxxxx.OCX"

Using the first file as an example:

Start

run

regsvr32.exe

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\COMCTL32.OCX

Why do all that when the error is caused by having 1 or more of them files registered. The problem is caused by having the same file twice. So to fix the problem the super logix deletes the invalid registry key. I THINK

hey phreak

those things that you wrote, do they work for windows 95,98 or xp, cuz i got an xp and i get the same message when i open an application, its wierd, so i was wondering if you can message me back and tell me what i should do. and another thing, when i downloaded the regsvr32.exe, it showed me a message that says

"no dll files specified" and some more things, and it won't open, so i need help on that, thanks alot, write back! pls

After you have ran the registry cleaner delete all the invalid entrys. For information or help on how to this please consult the super logix web site.

After you have ran the registry cleaner delete all the invalid entrys. For information or help on how to :-( do :-) this please consult the super logix web site.

Hi all i'd jus like to say this was a great help when i was confronted with the system error &h8007007e, it wound me up trying to figure the problem but exactly how matey boy put it in previous forum, (which is now closed) the solution fixed machine error in less then two mins, good instruction good results i can now run a program i built, with out stressing out thinking my programming was out! ;P