VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Intel® Dialogic® D/120jct Ls With Pbx

I have a Intel® Dialogic® D/120JCT LS card but I can see only 6 telephone pins availableat its end. why not these are 12 ?

2) I want to insert my vonage line in my dialogic card and then I want to connect my Intel® Dialogic® D/120JCT card with PBX bcz then I want to connect my phone sets, I have no idea what to do.

But I want this ....

I want Predictive dialer using Voice guide for my agents, I'm using Five9 ( www.five9.com) but its expensive and poor quality.

Please help me, or guide me from where I can get free Predictive dialer software.

Regards,

Kaz

We use D/120JCT cards and they do indeed have just 6 sockets on them. This is because each socket is wired to accept two telephone lines each (6 x 2 = 12 lines total)

You can either create cables yourself, or purchase a converter box and cable from Dialogic.

If you decide to create the cables yourself, then wiring looks like this:

+---+
+-----+    +-----+
|                      |
|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
+----------------+
   1 2  3 4  5 6

Pins 3 & 4 = Telephone line 1
Pins 2 & 5 = Telephone line 2

I hve installed Dialogic and VG. Can you please guide me what to do now?

I hve also load a list of numbers in 'Telephone Numbers Loader' and then when I click on dial it dial but i want to know how I can hear the caller. what i need to add with it. do i need PBX or anything else. ?

Please help me, i hve no idea abt PBX.

Thanks,

Kaz

i want to know how I can hear the caller.

Do you want to be connected to speak with the called person or something else?

Please explain in more detail what it is that you would like to do.

Based on your post in this threadyou want a predictive dialer?

Can someone send me the 'VG transfer a call script' script.

I want to transfer the call to other extensions only. i'm interested in dial out only ( the list i load"

thx

Kaz

... Are you using the VoiceGuide Script Designer?

Please keep all your questions in one thread.

Can you arrange live demo of voice guide.

I have installed Dialogic 120 JCt-LS and voice guide software on my PC.

I hve also load the list of phone numbers and

now I want my agent to connect to voice guide software and my agents can make outgoing calls from the list I load automatically.

Is their ny other software I need to install on my agents PC's to connect Voice guide software installed on my internet server PC. ?

my number is 00 92 300 9400465. please give me your number and time when I can phone you.

Please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Kaz

Can you arrange live demo of voice guide.

I have installed Dialogic 120 JCt-LS and voice guide software on my PC.

I hve also load the list of phone numbers and

now I want my agent to connect to voice guide software and my agents can make outgoing calls from the list I load automatically.

Is their any other software I need to install on my agents PC's to connect Voice guide software installed on my internet server PC. ?

my number is 00 92 300 9400465. please give me your number and time when I can phone you.

Please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Please keep all your questions in one thread.

Why are you making two posts of the same question? Do you want to be given the same answer twice?

We're going to merge your posts into this thread if you start making multiple posts again.

Sounds like you're doing outbound dialling, with connection to agents upon call answer. If that's all that's required then just have a script consisting of one 'Call Transfer' module... For more advanced systems you would need to create more sophisticated scripts.

please give me your number and time when I can phone you.

To get direct phone/email/PCAnywhere/etc access to our support staff see the orders page to purchase the appropriate support plan.

sorry abt that, i did by mistake.

yes I want outbound dialling only and i also want my agent must know the details like to whome they are calling, his phone number, name postal code etc ( whatever I upload usingtelephone loader.

Can you send me the script to transfer calls to agents please.

many thanks,

Kaz