VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

VoiceGuide SIP registration

Hello Voicegudie Support Team, I am trying a test SIP installation. I have installed HMP on my computer and with microSIP I can connect to the SIP line. I have attached the Confi.xml and a Whireshark recording. Can someone tell me what is wrong? Thank you very much! Frank

2024-05-06_Wireshark.pcapng

Config.xml

WireShark trace shows that you are trying to perfrom a SIP REGISTER process with this PBX at 192.168.20.179:

Swyx IpPbxSrv/13.31 (Swyx.Core_13.31_20240219.1)

but the Swyx IpPbx immediately replies with "401 Unauthorized" even after Dialogic HMP sends the Authorization Digest, and keeps on doing so:

image.png

Pleases see this previous thread on Registering with Swyx IpPbx :

https://www.voiceguide.com/forums/topic/14013-register-vg-sip/?tab=comments#comment-45907

see the second post in that thread for instructions on how Swyx IpPbx account had to setup to allow successful SIP Registers from Dialogic HMP.   

Hello Voiceguide Team,
It seems that the line is now registered.
However, there is no call on the Voiceguide.
Please find attached the loggings (Wireshark/SWYX/VoiceGuide).
Can you please check this?
Thanks a lot
Frank

2024-05-17_Logging.zip

Supplied WireShark trace shows that Swyx PBX is replying with an OK to a SIP REGISTER sent to it from 192.168.20.75

The WireShark trace is not showing any calls (ie. any SIP INVITEs) being sent from Swyx to IP 192.168.20.75

You should contact the Swyx PBX supplier and ask them why that PBX is not sending the calls.

image.thumb.png.c04ff67cd5a070ab0a559b3f2359e789.png