VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Twilio authentication

Hello

I can make calls using an IP ACL using my voiceguide api, however, when I configure my Twilio trunk to use credentials it fails.  Any help would be appreciated.

Config.xml auth section

<VoIP_Authentications>

<VoIP_Authentication>

<Display>twilio.com</Display>

<Realm></Realm>

<Identity></Identity>

<AuthUsername>username</AuthUsername>

<AuthPassword>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</AuthPassword>

</VoIP_Authentication>

</VoIP_Authentications>

Can you please post the VoiceGuide traces that capture system startup and the trunk registration and any outgoing call authentications hat you are experiencing problems with.

We can then see what is happening on the system and advise.

NOTE: Please change the password used on the SIP account after posting any WireShark traces that capture SIP registrations or call authentications. Otherwise, if password is too simple, it can be cracked from the posted WireShark trace.

Hello

Twilio does not support registration. We are able to make inbound calls to the server just fine. Here is a capture of an an attempted outbound call to +15628653907 

Thanks

Joe Fernandes

Edited by SupportTeam

Hello

I redid the capture, starting with the starting of the VG service and ending with the failed authentication on an outbound call.  I called 15628653907.  Note: On the previous capture I may have called number ending in 3344.

Thanks

Joe

Edited by SupportTeam

Twilio documents state that in order to enable Digest Authentication (user/password authentication) you need to:

... create an Credential List with the set of usernames and passwords that you want to have access to your SIP application and map it to your SIP Domain...

... Crediential Lists can be created with the SIP tools on Twilio.com ...

Please confirm these credential lists have been set up.

Can you also please post VoiceGuide's ktTel trace that captures system startup and the outgoing call attempts. Please .ZIP up the trace before posting.

15628653907 call:

image.thumb.png.1556f14770d71451a6db4a4a23aeb2b0.png

15628653344 call:

image.thumb.png.df79458be91ea2202673fee0e599608c.png