VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Modems Used By Other Users

If you have found a voice modem that you are happy with - please help others in their selections and add it to this list.

We'll start off with one that a few users have recently reported they are happy with:

Zoom 3049L

Please note that we strongly recommend that a proper telephony card (eg. Dialogic) or VoIP be used if a professional system is being implemented. No voice modem out there will give as good results as a Dialogic card.

Some common problems with Voice Modems are:

- Poor sound quality/volume.

- Unreliable DTMF tone detection.

- Cannot do call transfers as hookflash length is too long or too short.

- Mistakenly detect a disconnect tone while playing or recording messages and hangup a call halfway through playing/recording of sound file.

- Unable to interrupt the playing of a sound file halfway through.

Some users however seem to want to start of trialing the system using a voice modem and this topic is aimed at helping these users select a modem which will hopefully work well enough for them to get something going...

Dialogic D/4JCT-LS 4 port Voice/Fax/Speech recognition capable

Card worked great with defualt settings in VG and card. Detects answeringmachine, human, transfers properly, detects hangups within 1 second even when in middle of script, audio quality great, MASSIVE improvement over the voice modems I tried out before.

Suggest if your going to use for business, invest in a dialogic card & VG, awesome setup.

Creative Modem Blaster v92 serial works fine. Sound is okay. Not very positive about the volume.

Wisecom external serial modem works just fine for me. Sony is okay as well as the volume!

I developed my scripts using the voice modem that came with my generic clone PC running XP. It's called an HSP56 Generic MicroModem. Use CoolEdit to create my voice/sound files (needed to amplify those files to get the volume level acceptable). Also needed to turn down VG silence sensitivity to about 5 in order to record messages being left. Sometimes I had to use CoolEdit to amplify these recordings as well.

This arrangement worked ok for testing VG for "proof of concept" and developing most of my scripts. However, this will not be acceptable for deployment so I have ordered a Dialogic 4/PCI in order to get:

+ Better volume resolutions

+ To have the script sensitive to 'hang-ups' so that it too will hang up.

+ In order to initiate a call transfer (my voice modem never executed the switch-hook function correctly).

Now I will have to re-record my sound files in the new format required by the Dialogic card and swap out VG's sound files. I suspect that using CoolEdit's ability to convert from one format to the other will not render as nice a recording as recording with the correct attritibutes to begin with.

Hello all,

I have also worked with PCtel's HSP56 MR modem chipset, which uses the PCtel AMR interface (on-board). And this works well with my voice prompts as long as they are saved as Windows PCM (8000HZ, Mono, 16bit sound).

I also record my voice prompts using Cool Edit 2000 software and I get quality, clear voice prompts.

I enjoy working with Voice Guide and even use it on my Panasonic PBX.

Bye.

FrankT wrote that he is getting very good sound quality from the modem below :

Creative Labs ModemBlaster v.92 (internal - PCI - model DI5633)

Dialogic ProLine 2V has been a great piece. Professional Voice Quality. Supports full Caller ID info. and has had not issues in regards to transfers etc...

Thanks,

Brent

p.s. sometimes you can pick them up cheap ($100) on Ebay

Im currently using an Equinox 8 port....the only i had to tweak were the drivers-im using Rockwell compatible drivers, but besides that it works like a charm, i also had to boost the volume level in cool edit.

RobG you can try this for the transfer since you are using dialogic4/pci: in the transfer diag box select Ct media call handoff to other app, that seems to work pretty well...and also, try entering in the hook flash in the transfer number to field (eg: ,!,####).....im testing the dialer on on same dialogic card and i couldnt figure out how to get the transfer to work.....

Note from SupportTeam:

This card seems to have been designed as an 8 port data modem card - there have been some memory leakage problems with this card when it's modems are used in Voice mode, and as such we do not recommend using this card.

Do not use Brooktrout 8L PCI boards. They do not detect answering machines.

Note from SupportTeam:

Brooktrout cards should not be used for outbound dialing applications where Answering Machine detection is important (use Dialoigc cards instead).

Brooktrout cards are fine for inbound applications.

Here are some other modems that we have been told that work well.

Please note that some modem's drivers may work well for one version of Windows but not for another (eg: will work great on WinME, but not so well on Win2000, etc...)

The best approach would be to purchase your voice modem from a local retailer which has a return policy, so that you may easily exchange it if you are not happy with the results.

Zoom PCI 3025C

Zoom PCI 3049C

Broadxent V.92 PCI

Connexant K56 (DVF)

AOpen FM 56-PM PCI V.90,MDA-56P

Best Data - Smart One V.92 Lite HCF PCI Modem 56FW-PC

Hayes Accura V92 External

Hayes Accura 56K V.90

WISECOM, voice, data, fax, 56000

Multitech multimodem model MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92

Users from Belgium/France have reported that this modem works well for them:

CONEXANT Modem PCI 56K CTR-21

It is also apparently well priced: 15 Euros (16 USD).

Sam wrote:

Try the Broadxent V.92 PCI Fax Modem with Voice for an inexpensive testing solution. We purchased this at a WalMart for $30.00 (also available @ walmart.com) and found it to work very well under Windows XP.

That it is necessary to make, that my modem CONEXANT PCI 56K reproduced a sound in a telephone line.

Here are a few more:

AOpen FM56-PX (internal)

Zoom 3025

AOpen FM56-EXV (external)

Apache V92SP-USB (USB)

I'm from India. the Fax Voice Data modem" D-Link" DFM -560ES is working fine even at the 44000KHz Sterio 16 bit voice.

Rajendra Prasad

Rajendrarajsri@yahoo.co.in

I have a dsi di-3635 modem that worked well till I upgraded to 5.0 and then went back to 4.9.

Please note that there are no differences in the way modems are controlled between v4.x and v5.x - so I'm not sure why previous user encountered problems with modem when upgrading... there have been no other reports of other modems working with v4.9 and not working with v5.0

The Dick Smith Electronics brand of internal modem seems to deliver really nice sound quality even to a cellular telephone. My only concern is that I am still going to have to spend time configuring it so it will detect caller ID. The store website says that it is capable of it: http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefro...uct/View/XH3472

Exact model number is XH3472. This one can be bought in Australia!!!

I just got confirmation from Dick Smith Electronics that the above modem does not support Caller ID. They have now altered their website to reflect that fact.

Also, I have found out that a number of voice modems have CID listed as a feature, wont show CID details in Australia. But the odd couple of modems do, so if any Aussie out there has a decent voice-modem with CID support, please add it to this board, and/or email me: jims@netspace.net.au

Side note: Although Telstra uses the bellcore protocol just as the North Americans do, ours comes through 180 ms later, so most US modems dont pick it up.

I have now done my research, and I have a list of modems straight from the horses mouth here in Australia that will support Caller-ID in Australia, as well as the one that I have now bought and tested! If you have the money, a maestro jetstream would be ideal!

Dynalink: 1456 VQE-C (~$100AUD) - WORKS GREAT!!!

V1456 VQE

V1433 VQE

Maestro: CL56ER (~$130AUD)

JL56ERSP Jetstream (~$170AUD)

Woomera (~$280AUD)

Netcomm:Roadster II AM5698 (~$160AUD)

Wave AM4068 (~$100AUD)

Simplicity AM5676

There may be other modems that will pick up caller ID here in Australia, but they are few and far between. The ones above are guaranteed to work!

I can't find a Dialogic supplier in the UK!

I have tried a Digi Datafire card, which on paper has all the facilities required but I can't get it to work.

I need an inexpensive, ISDN solution that is readily available in the UK. Can you give me a nudge in the right direction please.

Tim

i would recommend AZTECH EM 3850U Modem with the Rockwell Chipset, it works pretty nicely on Win NT

tks - Hitesh

i would recommend AZTECH EM 3850U Modem with the Rockwell Chipset, it works pretty nicely on Win NT

WinNT? I think you must mean Win2000... WinNT does not support Voice Modems...

I can't find a Dialogic supplier in the UK!

CT3 Europe Ltd. – Communications Technology Provider

Unit E3

Riverview Business Park

New Nangor Road

Dublin 12

Ireland

Tel. +353-1-4297000 from UK 0845-3003342

Fax. +353-1-4297009 from UK 0709-2009489

Email: tim.farrelly@ct3europe.com - sorcha.oneill@ct3europe.com

Web: www.ct3europe.com

I need an inexpensive, ISDN solution that is readily available in the UK

For BRI ISDN (2 lines) try using the AVM Fritz! Card. For PRI ISDN (30 lines) use Dialogic D300.

Thanks for the info.

After a bit of research, I found that the Fritz card is rebranded in the UK as the BT Speedway, available from PC World, at a cost of around £50. So far it works just fine.

Hey Mathew, that's great info. I have done the same thing going through modems and it's very frustrating. Thank you...

For anyone interested in buying D-LINK MODEMS, DON'T !!!

They well and truly SUCK! I have gone through two models. Controler-less DFM-560I+ is supposed to be great but apart from caller ID not working, the first two I had blew up after activating the distinctive ring functions (first two,m because I had it replaced twice under warranty). The Soft-Modem can't even detect australian dial tone and D-LINK is doing nothing about it... Last time I spoke with their technicians and warranty people I told them I would NEVER use another modem on any of my computers that I use or sell...

Now all I have to do is get my hands on one of Metthew's tested and approved brand/model modems..

Thanks again m8...

The only PCI modem I can find which works well in New Zealand and has Caller ID, is the Swann smart IIx using the Agere Chipset. On the 24/02/04 you could get it for as little as $30NZ.

I use a Trust external 56k6 modem. No problems what so ever.. You just need the wave drivers offcourse...

I have just installed the following modems and they work fine:

Sitecom DC-016

Dynalink 1456 (SoftK56)

Don't expect hi-fi from these $15-30 modems, but they work...

-Rijn

guys..

you may not belive this, a very cheap PCI modem works fine, Conexant Generic Soft56k, WindowsXP will auto detect the modem and install it's drivers, don't use external drivers, better to keep Microsoft ones.

after i tried like 3 U.S.Robotic voice/fax external modems...alll Sucks, the output sounds like someone who enterd world war 2 and miraculously survived from herushima bomb..

for now i got myself a dialogic D/41EPCI & this one is working great.

Can anyone recommend a basic modem? I am using Voice Guide as a smart anwsering machine that can forward messages to people's email address. What is a really good consumer card? What's that best, dialogic to get for one line. And is PCI better than ISA? --Thanks

We have found the NetComm USB 56 Rave! works. However, the message interrupt function does not appear to be working. The forum people suggest getting a Dialogic card but cannot provide any other help than that. We have already tried 5 other modems before we got this to work

Hey folks.. one request. When you post your experiences with the voice modems please elaborate more than "it works". For example, it would be really helpful to know if your modem supports caller ID, distinguishes incoming fax calls, etc. Plus, it would be great to know how the audio quality is as well. I think this will be really helpful for us evaluating VG and trying to determine the proper hardware.

A modem sold in a particular country will usually support the CallerID protocol used in that country Also fax detection is pretty good on all modems.

Sound quality does vary greatly form modem to modem, and sometimes even between different batches of the same modem model...

I have used Swannsmart II internal modem and it works fine and give good sound quality as well.

Hi All,

How many PCI voice modems can you run in a single machine under 2K??

Does anyone currently run VG with up to 4 PCI voice modems installed?

I'm currently looking at the modem that Matthew suggested.

http://dseau.resultspage.com/search.php?se...&w=xh3472&site=

The model XH3472 modem - they dont support caller ID properly, but that doesn't phase me.

Thanks in advance,

Tim.

You will probably run into all kinds of problems if you try to use 4+ voice modems in one machine. Some other people when tried setting up such systems (with various other modems) reported problems on the interrupt and modem drivers levels.

The amount of time you'll spend trying to get them working and finding out what is going wrong will probably justify purchasing a Dialogic card in the first place.

aopenfm56-px works. sounds slightly noisy, but ok

zoom 2925 works on same system w/ aopen sound is better

pc: winxphome p4 2.8, 512ram

i do not use callID or fax, interested in Vmail only, so i don't know how these modems perform with those features..

I tried using a SmartLink 56k software modem, and the play back is superb, volume is good, also, I tested keyopresses, did not see any errors.

The modem was only $12 (twelve).

Creative 5671 USB external modem won't work.

FaxTalk works, other TAPI programs work,

but VoiceGuide reports Wave Driver not installed.

But I looked through control panel, it says wave drive installed and functional for the modem.

i have "NetDragon 56K Voice Modem"

and its working just fine.

the only proplem is that he did not detect the callerID (aka caller Phone Number)

wish modem do you use detect the callerID with no proplems?

we tried the creative modem blaster V92 serial and it works fine except that the modem periodically drops off and will not report from the "more info" diagnostic. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a remedy?

I'm using xp and have a Jaton Winncom modem, data, fax, voice, speakerphone,caller id. I could not get it too duplex until I installed the software on the CD called QuickLink Message center. Now it works fine. This is a $10 modem so you can try it with little risk.

Hi,

Modems tested were running Windows XP and in Australia.

Netcomm Roadster II 56k Ultra (5690 and 5693) doesn't have Unimodem V drivers. However, I have placed a driver request to Netcomm. Hopefully be available soon.

Volcano 56k PCI D/F/V/SP (AKA - Conexant V.92 56k PCI HSF) works under Windows XP in Voice Mode, detects DTMF, and volume is okie (so far, this is my first modem to work in Voice Mode. However, no callerID.

Now, is it possible to have a Full Duplex Voice Modem? Especially ones that will do voice playback and detect DTMF at the same time?

Many Thanks,

Julian.

ones that will do voice playback and detect DTMF at the same time?

All voice modems will do that.

ones that will do voice playback and detect DTMF at the same time?

All voice modems will do that.

that doesn't work unless the modem installs as Unimodem Full-Duplex Audio Device, though, right? what if they install as half-duplex?

It doesn't matter whether they install themselves as half or full duplex.

All voice modems will do voice playback and detect DTMF at the same time.

(a totally separate issue is how reliably they will detect the DTMF - but that is something that is dependant on how well the modem's tone detection filters are set up - not a limitation on the driver level.)

DO NOT USE ZOOM MODEM WITH TAPI APP..

i install vg and i have a zoom voice faxmodem, but it does not work the tech from zoom said:

ME: Customer (carlos alarcon) 04/22/2005 04:47 PM

i can't use this modem as a Voice Modem, The box says VOICE FAXMODEM but it really dont work as a voice modem, can you help me i really need this to work i have 20 Zoom 3049C External Serial Modems and none of them work like it said.. Zoom Wave Device does not install i try a lot of drivers also some conexant, rockwell generic wave drivers etc.. and i extract the install shield cab and i found a inf with Zoom Wave Device text but it Does not WORK ..

Please help with this i am working in a TAPI PROJECT i need the zoom wave device drivers for 3049c External Serial Modem

ZOOM:

Response (Mark D.) 04/22/2005 09:25 PM

Thank you for your inquiry.

What voice features are you looking for in this modem? Please note that this modem is NOT a speakerphone modem. The voice features of this modem will allow you to record voicemail. The only software that this is supported on is the bundled Communicate Lite software on the installation cd-rom. Also, this modem is not TAPI compliant, it follows the IS-101 standard. TAPI and IS-101 are very similar, but not the same.

Regards,

Mark D

Technical Support

i use d-link dfm-560is+++ internal modem , i ve tried diffrent softwares to get caller id , but it failed, i would like to have a caller id capable modem ... where can i find it .....would this modems work in India ?

Where in india can i find caller id capable modems or any site where i can buy one.

can some one help me know if this modems work in india ? please...

Hi !

Can anyone recommend USB voice modems?

Many of the USB modems on the market seem to "support" voice, but I get suspecious when reading this.

The voice modem I am looking for should provice full-duplex analog call functionality.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated !

I do NOT recommend the Creative Modem Blaster V.92 DE5671 external modem (USB) under Windows 2000/XP. Everything works fine until the caller hangs up during wav playback, at which point the wave reset function somehow crashes Voiceguide.

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?sho...opic=2950&st=0&

I'm going to exchange the modem for a serial version tonight to see if that helps.

Diamond SupraMax External - (Serial) 56K Modem

This modem is working well with VoiceGuide for me so far. MSRP is US$59.99, but Fry's has it for $49.99.

Tibor, I would suggest a serial modem over a USB one based on what I've read here and my own experience. Most computers have two serial ports on the back, and they are seldom in use by other devices, so consider this as an alternative.

About the SM56E, the driver included on the CD caused WinXP to crash when I used VG (BSOD in acfva.sys, the ACF filter driver). I downloaded the driver from Diamond and got them to work, although I had to mess around a bit in the registry. I suspect that if you install the driver from the web first, and don't bother with the driver on the CD, you won't have to change anything in the registry, but I'm not sure.

MultiTech MultiModem MT5656ZDX-V V.92 is working excellently! Caller ID, and tone detection both work excellently in Windows 2003 Server.

AVM Fritz! Card v2.1 USB (ISDN) works fine for me.

Previously used some old analog well modems FM-56USB-ST and FM-56USB.

Both of them almost "worked" for a while. - bad hangup detection, bad sound quality, spent hours searching for updated drivers with wave. Finally wasn't able to connect these two devices to one PC at a time. (http://images.google.com/images?svnum=100&hl=cs&lr=&q=FM-56USB-ST)

Also tried another analog modem - some PCI brand Genius I guess. Well it worked with some default driver on fresh winxp professional installation. then I reinstalled windows again and it did not recognize the modem (and of course i was not able to find appropriate driver anywhere). sad.

I strongly suggest you to use digital line (ISDN) if you can.

The AVM modem I use is around $130 cheap and you can use 2 ISDN-B channels.

I forgot -

tone detection on FM-56USB-ST and FM-56USB worked fine, Called ID too, but as I wrote above these modems are kinda buggy :-/

Said wrote:

using four BCM V.90 56K Modems (4 line system) - we are satisfied with it.

Another long-term user (4 years) reports they're happy with this modem:

Creative modem blaster pci Di5633

and that this one freezes up sometimes:

Creative modem blaster V.92 De5621

A simple way to check if your modem is a voice modem:

[in Windows XP] Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems

Right-Click on the modem listed, Diagnostics tab, click in Query Modem.

If it says "AT#CLS=? COMMAND NOT SUPPORTED", then you don't have a voice modem.

This should probably be in the guide...

Hi everybody sorry for bothering you, but I want you to make me a favour please, Does anyone have a driver for NetDragon 56K voice modem for Win Xp please if you do send it to juanvega@walla.com, or tell me where in the web can I find it.

hi,

i am using external USRobotics Modems (voice,flash) and they are working just fine

tc

My Report:

Currently, 2 voice modems are working together for me in Washington DC using WinXP Pro.

Creative Modem Blaster v.92 PCI DI5631 - (Conexant Systems Chipset)

Reasonable voice recording & play back.

CIDName & CIDNumber received fine.

Detects DTMF a little slowly, about .75 second

Detects Hangup a little slowly, but reasonable.

Unimodem Full-duplex Audio Device.

Reliable

GTW V.92 Voicemodem - (PCI modem by Gateway, came with my Gateway Computer)

Excellent recording & play back quality.

CIDName & CIDNumber received fine.

Detects DTMF instantly

Detects Hangup quickly.

Unimodem Half-duplex Audio Device

Reliable except on first computer boot. (see next paragraph)

TAPI driver doesn't initialize properly on computer bootup (GTW will not answer an incoming call). But, if I shut down & restart VoiceGuide it works properly until the next computer reboot. I have this modem attached to my alternate / rollover line in case my computer reboots during the night.

I'm using the evaluation version of VoiceGuide 5.2.5012, I have not yet tested outbound dialing, or ! flash dialing out, but I'm assuming they will work with VoiceGuide.

Chris

Edited by ChrisAC

I imagine all these recommendations are for external modems.....Yes?

My laptop comes with an Agere System 97 modem that I can not get to work in Voiceguide.

I want to be able to use my laptop for development and test purposes..

Any recommendations?

HM

Just was curious. I am trying to setup a demo system (we will use Dialogic on the real system) and saw several posts about people having luck with the Creative Modem Blaster DE5621. Then, I set it up and it says the Wave Driver isn't installed. I am on XP Pro and do see that the AT#CLS= stuff is not supported, so my question is...

How did you get it working? I have integrated Audio on the Mobo, so were you using a separate pci sound card or something? I can't even get VoiceGuide to answer. Any help is appreciated.

I am using a laptop with an external creative voice modem.

My only suggestion is that you make sure that your creative modem is a voice modem.

I learnt the difference btw a Data/fax and Data/Voice modem (....the later can host IVR apps ). That was key!!!

Does anybody know about ANY modem, internal or external, than can positively support the following three features?

1. Caller ID

2. Call transfer

3. DTMF tone detection

I've been unsuccessfully searching for an answer during the last two weeks. If you have the solution to this ...enigma to me.....please let me know. I will profoundly appreciate your favour.

Im extremely happy with Way2Call hi phone desktop usb. www.way2call.com

Its a one line device. captures caller ID. Voice quality is exteremly high and volume is high.

I use it on windows XP desktop.

* I had bought and returned 2 different creative modems (both external) and both had quality problems - the voice would crackle etc. But this way2call works perfectly for my small business. its priecy though at $349 USD but worth it if you want soemthing reliable.

There was only one problem but VoiceGuide support told me how to rersolve it 5 minutes after i posted it. If a caller left a voicemail, way2call was cutting the recorded message short. The simple solution was to add the follwoing line in teh vg.ini file under [PlayRecordConfig] :

SilenceDetectDialogic=off

A message from the SupportTeam indicates the Zoom 3025C PCI modem works. I have a question, though.

Bobj, in an earlier message, says:

[snip]

A simple way to check if your modem is a voice modem:

[in Windows XP] Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems

Right-Click on the modem listed, Diagnostics tab, click in Query Modem.

If it says "AT#CLS=? COMMAND NOT SUPPORTED", then you don't have a voice modem.

This should probably be in the guide...

[snip]

However, I found this Q&A on the Zoom site in reference to the 3025C:

Q:

When I click More Info or Query Modem in Control Panel | Modems or Phone and Modem Options, it shows the device is working properly, but "AT#CLS=?" responds "command not supported." Is this normal?

A:

Yes. The AT#CLS command is not supported in the Zoom/Modem V.92 PCI Model 3025C, which uses a Conexant chipset.

So, is Bobj correct? Since Zoom doesn't think the AT#CLS command should get a response (and Bobj says this indicates the lack of voice modem functions), how can the 3025C work if it also gets this response??

The "AT#CLS" is part of the Rockwell defined voice modem command set, which used to be the most common. There are other command sets, and looks like the Zoom 3025C PCI uses a different command set.

Simple demo configuration with analog voice-modem???

I have tried two internal modems:

- with Conexant HSFi CX11252-41Z chip,

- with Conexant RH56D/SP-PCI R6795-11 chip

and two other Conexant-based RS-232 external modems - all I got was "Wave driver not installed" status from VG. Unimodem driver was present in the system in each case ;-( Reinstalling drivers did not help :-(

Trying another internal modem (with Motorola 62802-51 chip) I got "UNKNOWN:0x1b5d" status.

I run latest demo-VG with WindowsXP SP2 and latest updates.

What am I doing wrong?

Simple demo configuration with analog voice-modem??? (2)

I tested one of external RS-232 modems with Windows-98. Positive surprise: no problem with wave driver reported by VG, modem receives calls and generates voice :-) There are still problems with receiving DTMF (multiple instances of DTMF digits are often reported while the key is pressed once - but that is the other story). I believe (but it must be verified) that other modems mentioned before will work as well under Win-98.

Why my simple demo is fine under Win-98 while it sucks under Win-XP???

Both Win-XP systems I tried have Skype installed and Skype may do something with voice streams (that is my hypothesis). What else may matter in the system? I must try to remove Skype from Win-XP machine or install my demo on fresh Win-XP system...

Any comments, anybody?

Simple demo configuration with analog voice-modem??? (3)

After Skype stop and even removing from the system, VG still starts with status "Wave Driver not installed".

So the problem is with something else. Probably with my modems' Wave Driver for Windows XP?

Unimodem driver was written by Microsoft, date: 99-01-26, version: 5.1.2535.0

Quite old, isn't it? I am not able to find anything newer on Windows update :-(

Is it the end of my story? HELP!!!

I found very good performance using

Aztech UM 9100

USB modem

A.K.M. Shahidul Alam (Titu)

Dhaka, Bangladesh

hi

i need a modem which supports Voice/Fax/Data and i wanna to use an answering machine which needs to digits can be detectable and voice player and etc...

and i want to use it for my laptop which i need to be usb support that i can join it

and drivers for windows vista (Home Premium) be avaliable for it

please help me and let me know what brand i should choose

please contact me through my email : metsoft@gmail.com

thanks, :wub:

Hamid

I am using this voice modem MultiTech MT5656ZDXV with generally good results, the only its sometimes doesnt detect correctly the DTMF, other than that it works ver good, my application interacts with an oralce database. Regards Renaud

Does Naxos Modem work well? because VoiceGuide(version 5) didn't work with this modem.

Follow the configuration it:

NX RAS 4AN

- Smart DAA.

-Data Modem V.90 e K56Flex 56kbps.

-Fax Modem V.17 14.400 bps

-Chipset AGERE MT5634SMI V128C.

Would someone know if this modem works well?

If not, what does modem (4 lines) is recommended for windows 2003?

Thanks

Does Naxos Modem work well? because VoiceGuide(version 5) didn't work with this modem.

We are not familiar with that modem and we do not recommend voice modms be used. especially on multi-line systems.

If not, what does modem (4 lines) is recommended for windows 2003?.

Would recommend you get a Dialogic card. Please see the "Recommended Hardware" section of our web site. Entry level Dialogic card is the D/4PCIUF.