VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Unique Id Changed

The "LKABCDEF" ID suggests that the Dialogic service did not start correctly.

Please manually stop the VoiceGuide service and the Dialogic services, then start the Dialogic service, and once it's startup has completed then start the VoiceGuide service.

Please post the other vgEngine trace files from that system whose names begin with "0707". There should be at least these ones:

0707_0844_vgEngine.txt

0707_0849_vgEngine.txt

0707_0852_vgEngine.txt

and should be some others as well.

Has anything changed on this system at around the time this started occurring? Was anything installed or updated? eg: a different version of network drivers installed?

Have you tried fully powering off the machine and starting the Dialogic service and VoiceGuide service manually? (you will first need to set both services to not start automatically on Windows startup).

Is the Dialogic service perhaps getting started under some more restricted account which does not allow the Dialogic drivers to properly query the network interface information?

Dialogic Configuration Manager reports the "LK" code the Dialogic drivers have generated on the "Physical" information tab, in the "SerialNumber" entry. That's the value that VoiceGuide then uses.

I tried that and the same thing happens. 

Have you tried fully powering off the machine and starting the Dialogic service and VoiceGuide service manually? (you will first need to set both services to not start automatically on Windows startup).

Yes, I tried this and got the same results.

Is the Dialogic service perhaps getting started under some more restricted account which does not allow the Dialogic drivers to properly query the network interface information?

How can I check this? Which are the dialogic services that I would need to check? 

Dialogic Configuration Manager reports the "LK" code the Dialogic drivers have generated on the "Physical" information tab, in the "SerialNumber" entry. That's the value that VoiceGuide then uses.

Yes, I can see that LKABCDEF code there. 

I also tried re-installing but nothing changed. Any other idea?

The service to check is the "Dialogic System Service". Make sure that it is still started under a "Local System" account. Here is  a screenshot of relevant Properties page:

image.thumb.png.353d774d3b17f93579779ed4397af630.png

Has anything changed on this system at around the time this started occurring? Was anything installed or updated? eg: a different version of network drivers installed?

The issue here is that the Dialogic drivers cannot read information from the network interface. If you cannot identify what system change was done at the time when this issue started occurring then the the next course of action would be to reformat the hard disk and re-install Windows and the Dialogic drivers + VoiceGuide.