VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Run program node suddenly not working

Hi Support,

I have created a call-flow which will call external PHP program. I worked before, however, do know why it suddenly not working, the call flow will hang every time when it goes into the node for calling the program, attached is the screen capture of the node. I tried to restart the IVRS/PC, but still not working. I am quite sure the php is fine, as I can call it via cmd line and event create very simple program (just echo something then exit), the call-flow still hang there. It seems like the IVRS cannot trigger the program at all. Please advise how can I troubleshoot or fix it.

below is the command I used to call the PHP program:

C:\wnmp\php-7.4.7\php -f C:\wnmp\WWW\public\voiceguide\Main\script\gen_balance.php $RV[Input member ID] $RV[Get Lang] share

Snip20200629_162.png

I checked the log and found that now seems the voice guide cannot create process for the PHP script, however, previously it is fine. You can compare the screen capture of current failure case and previous success case.

Snip20200630_163.png

Snip20200630_164.png

Has the Windows' Event Viewer logged any errors when at the 23:47:42 time?

In Windows' Event Viewer please go to "Windows Logs" -> "Application" and see if any error events were logged at that time.

Then please click on the error entry to show the details, and post screenshots of the details showing.

Can you also please post the full vgEngine trace as well. We can then better see what is happening on the system.

Please .ZIP up any traces before posting.

Hi Support, 

Please find the screen capture of the application event. Also the trace log is attached for your investigation. I retested again and at "213443.451" the call is into the run program node then hang.

Please check and advise.

0630_2132_vgEngine.zip

Snip20200630_166.png

This would be caused by Anti-Virus software blocking VoiceGuide from starting external programs.

Please ensure the Antivirus software is set to not interfere with VoiceGuide, or the Antivirus software is disabled.