VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

starting talking immediately

Program does not wait and tats talking

Please help

version 7.6.6. never was doing that

with 7,6,18 I tried 2 phones ground and cellular

when you pick up like 30 seconds is played

Sounds like you are making outgoing calls with the Dialer.

Can you please post VoiceGuide traces so that we can see how the outgoing calls were loaded, and what scripts and options were specified on the outgoing calls, and then what happened once the outgoing calls were made.

Please post the vgEngine and the ktTel traces. The traces are saved in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

Please .ZIP up any traces before posting.

Looks like the calls that you are referring to were made on 14th early in morning.

Please post the vgEngine and the ktTel traces from the 14th.

Please .ZIP up any traces before posting.

Please do the following:

set the VG.INI setting SilenceDetectLength (in section [PlayRecordConfig]) to larger value. eg: 50, like this:

[PlayRecordConfig]
SilenceDetectLength=50

VoiceGuide service will need to be restarted to read in the new VG.INI settings.

Then when loading the outgoing call for the 'live answer' script just specify a script that has a single Record module in it.

After the outgoing call is made stop the VoiceGuide service and then post the latest ktTel and vgEngine traces from your system, along with the sound file that was recorded by that Record module.

I do not think you tackle right thing. it does not wait to other side to pick up. Looks like problem is no pick up detection.
uploaded outdial xml. template.wav file and also traces.

seems to me that thing does not detect other side pick up and just goes.

template.wav

outdial.xml

log.zip

The problem looks to be with system not detecting the 'ringback' tone. When the ringback tone is not heard by the Dialogic card the Dialogic card advises that the call must have been answered immediately, before the full ringback tone was even played.

So in this case the first step would be to compare the actual ringback tone played on the line with the ringback tone definition loaded into the card at VoiceGuide service startup time.

Using the Record module in the "live answer" script will record what tones are present on the line before call answer. And the traces that capture VoiceGuide service startup will confirm what tone definitions were loaded into the Dialogic card.

ok but what I do specifically? how I do what you say?. I mean how I check that "ctual ringback tone played on the line with the ringback tone definition loaded into the card at VoiceGuide service startup time. ", I do understand that  "ringback tone" ius not detected. First of all this is outgoing call. Not incoming. Next sentence "Using the Record module in the "live answer" script will record what tones are present on the line before call answer. And the traces that capture VoiceGuide service startup will confirm what tone definitions were loaded into the Dialogic card. " I do not understand at all.

Please see instructions provided in previous post:

The " Then when loading the outgoing call for the 'live answer' script just specify a script that has a single Record module in it." means that instead of specifying a sound file to play on the outgoing call you should specify a VoiceGuide script (a .vgs file) that has single Record module in it. You can use the attached script.

JustRecord.vgs

this is not a solution for me. I spent months building my mechanism. there is an SQL database that creates text files then there is aoutine (textsound) that creates wav file and finally there is an XML file that loads 70+ calls. I can drop my work and start over with VGS files. whatever solution - need to work with WAv FFILES SINCE THEY ARE done with customer satisfaction. It is abnormality your prgram cannot detect pick up. It used to work fine with 7.6.6. My customerwill demand money back for sure.

vgs is not san optionagain

attached files show how this works. I create 70+ wav files and then I create XML file that makes calls. I can't use VGS instead of what I have. it was months of work and debog. I had to reinstall because of hard drive fail. There must be a way to figure out why it's not waiting to pick up, that Id sbnormlity

createwavfilename.cmd

outdial201909031k.xml

The recording is just for one call. So that we know what ringback tone is played on that line.

Once we have the recording and the traces that show what are the current settings on your system and how your system is behaving we can then advise what configuration changes need to be done.

BTW. you can play .WAV files from the VoiceGuide script. Many different modules in VoiceGuide play sound files, and can perform TTS from a provided text file.

eg:

https://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/modplay.htm

and you can pass the text to be TTSd or the .WAv to play in the XML OutDial file by setting a "Result Variable" attached to the call (in the <RV> field)

version 7.20 also has problem

I made 3 calls

1- recording did not go at all

2.recording went after 2 hellos

3.like one 1

I would like to go 7.6 version ThaT ONE HAD NO ISSUES

PLEASE ADVISE

Can you please post VoiceGuide vgEngine and ktTel traces that capture the 3 calls above. The logs are in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

Just .ZIPing up all the log files from the day when the 3 test calls were made would be OK.