VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

VG 7.6 with Oracle

I was using 7.3 with Oracle.  I have upgraded to 7.6 and Oracle is not connecting.

I changed the config.xml to use

<OutDialQue_ADODB_Provider>System.Data.OracleClient</OutDialQue_ADODB_Provider>

Now it connects.  But I think VG tests for the tables existence and it is failing, even though the tables are there.

Does Oracle process this SQL:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM callque 

or does it need a ";" at the end, like this:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM callque;

If the first SQL fails but the SQL with the ";" at the end works then is it possible to set Oracle to accept SQL statements without the ";" at the end?

Yes.  Oracle needs the ; or /

Usually a ; is best for a single line statement.

Am I able to configure this or change the select count(*) from callque or do you have to do an update and upload it?

Not possible to change that SQL command through config file. Easy change to make it in code or even to export this and other SQL into a user editable config file.

Will look into this an should be able to have a resolution available within 1 day.

OK. Thanks. 

Is anybody using Oracle with VG 7.6?

I need that working so that I can integrate with our CRM.   It was working in 7.3 so maybe you can compare to your old code/

1 day is fine though.  I appreciate it.

Please use this link to download the version with the patch that should resolve the issue:

[link removed]

Looks like the bug affecting systems that use Oracle as the back-end database has been present in there only recently.

You still would have been able to perform SQL queries to Oracle databases from the VoiceGuide's 'Database Query' modules, Its just the use of Oracle for VoiceGuide's internal storage of queued calls and statistics, CDRs etc. that was being affected.

Do you insert outgoing calls to be made by VoiceGuide into the callque table?

Or do you need to retrieve statistics or CDRs from VoiceGuide's backend database?

Edited by SupportTeam

I use a remote Oracle database for the callque, cdrin and cdrout.  And will be using the ACD ques in Oracle as well I suppose.

I tried the new install.  It now says invalid character.  You may need to download a copy of Oracle and try on your side and see if you can make it work.

I see a lot of ^M characters and that is usually from transfering text files between dos and unix.  Usually Oracle ignores the ^M character so I don't think that is the issue.

You may just want to look at an older version of your code and see how you were doing the select count(*)

Just advise when you can.

Seems to be seeing the callque table now.

But when it tries to select from it, it gets an illegal variable name/number ORA-01036.

I ran the select statements in [] and they each ran fine in Oracle.

I think it may be the part inbetween the two where it says "dial".

I'm not sure what you are doing with the code, but the select themselves seem to be fine, it may be something in the code or wrapper?

We are going to set up a test system here that uses Oracle database for the backend, and we can then verify operation.

This will probably take a few days to set up and then perform testing. Will advise once we have performed the testing .

In the meantime, would it be possible for you to download and update your system to the just released v7.6.14,and post the traces capturing startup and an outbound call attempt?

This would assist in confirming current operation with the latest version software, and assist in replicating issues on our test setup.

Looks like the problem is that the callque table definition recommend for use on Oracle does not have the GUID field that the SQL issued by VoiceGuide includes.

Here is the recommend callque table definition for Oracle when using the System.Data.OracleClient data provider (from VoiceGuide's Db_Create_System.Data.OracleClient.sql file)

CREATE TABLE callque
(
ID NUMBER PRIMARY KEY,
PhoneNumber VARCHAR2(100) DEFAULT '',
PhoneNumberPrefix VARCHAR2(100) DEFAULT '',
ActivateTime DATE,
AnswerTimeout NUMBER DEFAULT 40,
CampaignName VARCHAR2(100) DEFAULT '',
Scheduler NUMBER DEFAULT 0,
Priority NUMBER DEFAULT 10,
OnAnswerLive VARCHAR2(1000) DEFAULT '',
OnAnswerMachine VARCHAR2(1000) DEFAULT '',
OnAnswerFax VARCHAR2(1000) DEFAULT '',
OnNotAnswered VARCHAR2(1000) DEFAULT '',
OnRetriesExhausted VARCHAR2(1000) DEFAULT '',
RetriesLeft NUMBER DEFAULT 2,
RetriesDelay NUMBER DEFAULT 5,
RV VARCHAR2(4000) DEFAULT '',
TimeStart_Mon NUMBER DEFAULT 1,
TimeStop_Mon NUMBER DEFAULT 2359,
TimeStart_Tue NUMBER DEFAULT 1,    
TimeStop_Tue NUMBER DEFAULT 2359,    
TimeStart_Wed NUMBER DEFAULT 1,    
TimeStop_Wed NUMBER DEFAULT 2359,
TimeStart_Thu NUMBER DEFAULT 1,    
TimeStop_Thu NUMBER DEFAULT 2359,    
TimeStart_Fri NUMBER DEFAULT 1,    
TimeStop_Fri NUMBER DEFAULT 2359,    
TimeStart_Sat NUMBER DEFAULT 1,    
TimeStop_Sat NUMBER DEFAULT 2359,    
TimeStart_Sun NUMBER DEFAULT 1,    
TimeStop_Sun NUMBER DEFAULT 2359,        
CallOptions VARCHAR2(4000) DEFAULT '',
EscalationCalls VARCHAR2(4000) DEFAULT ''
)

And here is the SQL issued by VoiceGuide:

SELECT  callque.ID, callque.GUID,  callque.PhoneNumber, callque.PhoneNumberPrefix, callque.ActivateTime, 
callque.CampaignName, callque.Priority, callque.OnAnswerLive,
callque.OnAnswerMachine, callque.OnAnswerFax, callque.OnNotAnswered, callque.OnRetriesExhausted, 
callque.AnswerTimeout, callque.RetriesLeft, callque.RetriesDelay,
callque.RV, callque.CallOptions, callque.EscalationCalls 
FROM callque WHERE
((callque.ActivateTime <= to_date('22-Oct-2019 08:57:02', 'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss')) AND 
((callque.TimeStart_Tue <= 857) AND (callque.TimeStop_Tue > 857)) AND 
(callque.RetriesLeft >= 0)) 

As a workaround for now can you please try just adding a field named "GUID" field to the callque table, as a VARCHAR2(100), like this:

GUID VARCHAR2(100) DEFAULT '',

Please add the GUID field to the callque table and restart the VoiceGuide service and post the vgEngine trace after restart.

As an aside: I understand that on Oracle 12.1 onwards to limit the number of rows returned to 1 you can use this as a suffix to the SQL:

FETCH FIRST 1 ROWS ONLY

or

FETCH FIRST ROW ONLY

so if there are going to be a large number of outgoing calls loaded into the callque database the to make the SQL command return faster it may be advisable to set the OutDialQue_SqlSuffix entry in Config.xml to be one of the above. This is not necessasy, just a note in case there are many (10,000+ or so) calls loaded into callque table and you are finding that it takes a long time (more then 1 second or so) to get the next call to dial.

Trace shows current settings are:

085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_ADODB_Provider = System.Data.OracleClient
085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_Database = PROD
085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_ConnectString.len = 201
085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_SqlPrefix = SELECT
085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_SqlSuffix =
085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_Insert_CallQue_SQL_Mid =
085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_Insert_CallQue_SQL_End =
085341.043   9                     db    config OutDialQue_PortToUse_LinkField = Disable
085341.043   9                     db    config sql wil be issued in mode: Oracle

Let's tackle the GUID first.  I added that since I notice that.

Here is the defniition as I have it now:

SQL> descr callque;
 Name                                      Null?    Type
 ----------------------------------------- -------- ----------------------------
 ID                                        NOT NULL NUMBER
 GUID                                               VARCHAR2(255)
 PHONENUMBER                                        VARCHAR2(100)
 PHONENUMBERPREFIX                                  VARCHAR2(100)
 ACTIVATETIME                                       DATE
 ANSWERTIMEOUT                                      NUMBER
 CAMPAIGNNAME                                       VARCHAR2(100)
 SCHEDULER                                          NUMBER
 PRIORITY                                           NUMBER
 ONANSWERLIVE                                       VARCHAR2(1000)
 ONANSWERMACHINE                                    VARCHAR2(1000)
 ONANSWERFAX                                        VARCHAR2(1000)
 ONNOTANSWERED                                      VARCHAR2(1000)
 ONRETRIESEXHAUSTED                                 VARCHAR2(1000)
 RETRIESLEFT                                        NUMBER
 RETRIESDELAY                                       NUMBER
 RV                                                 VARCHAR2(1000)
 TIMESTART_MON                                      NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTOP_MON                                       NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTART_TUE                                      NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTOP_TUE                                       NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTART_WED                                      NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTOP_WED                                       NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTART_THU                                      NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTOP_THU                                       NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTART_FRI                                      NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTOP_FRI                                       NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTART_SAT                                      NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTOP_SAT                                       NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTART_SUN                                      NUMBER(38)
 TIMESTOP_SUN                                       NUMBER(38)
 CALLOPTIONS                                        VARCHAR2(1000)
 ESCALATIONCALLS                                    VARCHAR2(2000)

I'm using Oracle 11.2 but what do you mean by

As an aside: I understand that on Oracle 12.1 onwards to limit the number of rows returned to 1 you can use this as a suffix to the SQL:

If you can point to where you read this, I'll take a look.

Fields look good. What happens when you run the below SQL query at the Oracle SQL prompt? Is there any information as to which field in the SQL is incorrect, or where is this 'illegal variable name/number'?

SELECT callque.ID, callque.GUID, callque.PhoneNumber, callque.PhoneNumberPrefix, callque.ActivateTime, 
callque.CampaignName, callque.Priority, callque.OnAnswerLive,
callque.OnAnswerMachine, callque.OnAnswerFax, callque.OnNotAnswered, callque.OnRetriesExhausted, 
callque.AnswerTimeout, callque.RetriesLeft, callque.RetriesDelay,
callque.RV, callque.CallOptions, callque.EscalationCalls 
FROM callque WHERE
((callque.ActivateTime <= to_date('22-Oct-2019 08:57:02', 'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss')) AND 
((callque.TimeStart_Tue <= 857) AND (callque.TimeStop_Tue > 857)) AND 
(callque.RetriesLeft >= 0)) ;

An here is the SQL issued by VoiceGuide:

This works when I put it in SQLPlus directly.  Sometimes statements get translated in ODBC, but this seems ANSI compliant.

Can you please start VoiceGuide's Outbound Call Loader, and try running the SELECT statement from the "SQL" tab.

Copy the SELECT statement into the text box and press the "SQL Execute" button. Do NOT have the ";" at the end, as it looks like the System.Data.OracleClient ADO.NET Data Provider adds a ";" internally before sending any SQL to Oracle. Or you can try running one SQL with the ";" and one without.

After running the SQLs and then exiting the Outbound Call Loader, please post here the latest ????_????_vgDialListLoad.txt log file created in VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

Maybe that log file will give us more information.

Does Oracle have any logs that would show what caused it to return "ORA-01036: illegal variable name/number" ?

If running the SELECT SQL from the Outbound Call Loader gives error the you can try with simpler query, like:

SELECT callque.ID FROM callque

or just

SELECT ID FROM callque

and see if that query will succeed, and then build form that to see at which parameter it fails.

(you can try issuing SQL queries with ";" as well if you like to see what works when the System.Data.OracleClient Data Provider is used)

If a SELECT query runs without errors then at very least you will see the column headers being shown in the main report window on the SQL tab. If an data is retroeved it will be shown as well.

If a SELECT query has an error then the column headers will not be displayed. The error details would be saved in the vgDialListLoad log file.

Sorry.  I was trying the statements in Oracle.  I now tried the above SQL statements in the outbound call loader SQL.

It works fine without the ;

If I put a ; at the end, it just does nothing (no errors, etc, just nothing).

We have a fix for the Oracle issue. Will provide a patched version with a fix in an hour or two.

Interesting.  In outbound call loader, if I go to reports, I can't see any records.

If I go to the SQL portion and do "select * from callque" then I see the record in the callque.

What is the "report" using to get the records?  This may be the same as how VG is loading the calls from the callque table?

Please try the version below.

[link removed]

This version expects that GUID is defined in the Oracle's callque table, as a varchar, eg. like this:

GUID VARCHAR2(100) DEFAULT '',

If loading calls direct into database please ensure the GUID field holds a well-formed GUID string.

This version is just a temporary patch but it should let you confirm main operation and we will merge patch into formal release soon.

Edited by SupportTeam
url link change

Please note that when in Evaluation mode the number of outgoing calls that can be made before requiring a restart is very limited.

I noticed the URL is different in the link; I figured out it needs the RWHS and downloading now.  Thanks!

Eeeeek.  I inserted one record into the callque and VG did pick it up and use it - so it works.

Sort of.  It for some reason took that one entry and dialed the number on 8 lines at the same time.

I'll try to figure it out here, but if you think of something, let me know.

Please try with this version:

[link_removed_HSTW]

This version fixes the bug that was there when ID is set for the dial entry.

Yes.

Reason why that previous bug slipped through was because testing before was done using calls that used GUID to uniquely identify call, not ID.

Not all versions of Oracle support an 'Auto-Increment' type field to automatically generate ID number, and, as there are a number of ways implement the auto-increment ID column on those versions, the "Outbound Call Loader" no longer sets the ID by itself when loading calls. Instead it just uses the GUID field to uniquely identify calls.

So a test for outgoing calls on Oracle with just ID set and not GUID was not included before and that's why the previous bug slipped through.

And on this deployment the call entries in the Oracle database have IDs set, but not GUIDs. Looks like calls are loaded into database directly (?).

If using the "Outbound Call Loader" to load the call you should see that GUID is set - and whether the ID is set as well will depend on how this table is set up, the "Outbound Call Loader" does not set it.

When loading calls direct into the callque table is the "Scheduler" field set to 0 ?

The check for scheduler type was added to Oracle call loading in this version, so if that is not 0 the autodialer will not see the call.

I'll try using the call loader and see what happens.

In Oracle the scheduler is set to 0.  It is the default value.

Here is my SQL statement I use in Oracle (redacted phone numbers).

insert into voiceguide.callque (id,PhoneNumberPrefix,phonenumber,activatetime,onanswerlive,
ONANSWERMACHINE,
TimeStart_Mon ,TimeStop_Mon,TimeStart_Tue,TimeStop_Tue,
TimeStart_Wed,TimeStop_Wed,TimeStart_Thu,TimeStop_Thu,
TimeStart_Fri,TimeStop_Fri,TimeStart_Sat,TimeStop_Sat,
TimeStart_Sun,TimeStop_Sun,
CampaignName,calloptions
,rv
)
select
voiceguide.callque_seq.nextval,'','8885551234',
to_date('10/18/19','mm/dd/yy'),
'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs',
'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs',
to_char(to_number('0830')),'2000',to_char(to_number('0830')),'2000',
'0','0',
'AMI_Leak:10182019',
'<CallerID>8885551234</CallerId>',
'{"1491 Main St"}'
from dual

The TimeStop_Mon through to TimeStop_Sat is set to 2000. Is it after 8PM your local time?

Also, the '{"1491 Main St"}' should probably be well formed RV definition, like:

'[street]{"1491 Main St"}'

or similar.

Duh.  You are right.  I am working late.  I'll try with later times.

But.

Tested loading an xml entry in the data folder.

Tried testing the outbound call loader.

Neither is working.

I see this statement that has an extra comma at the end, also if I take it out it complains that the ID can't be null:

SQL> !cat x1.sql
INSERT INTO callque (GUID, PhoneNumber, PhoneNumberPrefix, ActivateTime, TimeStart_Mon, TimeStart_Tue,
TimeStart_Wed, TimeStart_Thu, TimeStart_Fri, TimeStart_Sat, TimeStart_Sun, TimeStop_Mon, TimeStop_Tue,
TimeStop_Wed, TimeStop_Thu, TimeStop_Fri, TimeStop_Sat, TimeStop_Sun, CampaignName, Scheduler,
Priority, OnAnswerLive, OnAnswerMachine, OnAnswerFax, OnNotAnswered, OnRetriesExhausted,
AnswerTimeout, RetriesLeft, RetriesDelay,  RV, CallOptions, EscalationCalls)
VALUES ('e4ced75c-bbf4-4210-bceb-0339db7369c1', '8885551234', '',
to_date('23-Oct-2019 21:05:20', 'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss'), 800,
800, 800, 800, 800, 800, 0, 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000,
2000, 0, 'TTS Test', 0, 1, 'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs',
'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs', '', '', '', 60, 2, 5, '[NAME]{"1401 Main St"}',
'<CName>Some Name</CName><CallerID>8885551234</CallerId>', '', )
/

SQL> @x1
'<CName>Some Name</CName><CallerID>8885551234</CallerId>', '', )
ERROR at line 11:
ORA-00936: missing expression

1  INSERT INTO callque (GUID, PhoneNumber, PhoneNumberPrefix, ActivateTime, TimeStart_Mon, TimeStart_Tue,
  2  TimeStart_Wed, TimeStart_Thu, TimeStart_Fri, TimeStart_Sat, TimeStart_Sun, TimeStop_Mon, TimeStop_Tue,
  3  TimeStop_Wed, TimeStop_Thu, TimeStop_Fri, TimeStop_Sat, TimeStop_Sun, CampaignName, Scheduler,
  4  Priority, OnAnswerLive, OnAnswerMachine, OnAnswerFax, OnNotAnswered, OnRetriesExhausted,
  5  AnswerTimeout, RetriesLeft, RetriesDelay,  RV, CallOptions, EscalationCalls)
  6  VALUES ('e4ced75c-bbf4-4210-bceb-0339db7369c1', '8885551234', '',
  7  to_date('23-Oct-2019 21:05:20', 'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss'), 800,
  8  800, 800, 800, 800, 800, 0, 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000,
  9  2000, 0, 'TTS Test', 0, 1, 'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs',
 10  'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs', '', '', '', 60, 2, 5, '[NAME]{"1401 Main St"}',
 11* '<CName>Some Name</CName><CallerID>8885551234</CallerId>', '' )
SQL> /
INSERT INTO callque (GUID, PhoneNumber, PhoneNumberPrefix, ActivateTime, TimeStart_Mon, TimeStart_Tue,
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("VOICEGUIDE"."CALLQUE"."ID")

Eureka.  I can load a record in the callque table in Oracle now and it dials.  Thanks for catching the time.

I'm not sure what to make of the error above; maybe that is just an issue in the outbound call loader application.

The Call Loader gets returned an error from Oracle:

ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("VOICEGUIDE"."CALLQUE"."ID")

Can the constraint that ID can't be NULL be removed from this table?

Right now Call Loader will not set ID on Oracle back ends.

The error looks to be because ID is omitted from SQL query issued by Call Loader.

The SQL issued by Call Loader only sets GUID when Oracle backend is used.

This is because various version of Oracle do not have a consistent way of doing Auto-Increment, and auto-increment approach on Oracle used to be just left up to users to decide on an implement themselves.

Current version of VoiceGuide will work on Oracle with ID even just left NULL (but OK if you want to set it. If ID is set then it will be used when reading in call entries)

On Oracle the auto-incremented ID can also be internally generated via trigger if desired.

212708.467    1       dial  Db_Insert_List oracle sql [INSERT INTO callque (GUID, PhoneNumber, PhoneNumberPrefix, ActivateTime, TimeStart_Mon, TimeStart_Tue, TimeStart_Wed, TimeStart_Thu, TimeStart_Fri, TimeStart_Sat, TimeStart_Sun, TimeStop_Mon, TimeStop_Tue, TimeStop_Wed, TimeStop_Thu, TimeStop_Fri, TimeStop_Sat, TimeStop_Sun, CampaignName, Scheduler, Priority, OnAnswerLive, OnAnswerMachine, OnAnswerFax, OnNotAnswered, OnRetriesExhausted, AnswerTimeout, RetriesLeft, RetriesDelay,  RV, CallOptions, EscalationCalls) VALUES ('b0760d7a-3dc0-4602-b86f-da330d676bc0', '123412341234', '', to_date('23-Oct-2019 21:26:00', 'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss'), 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2359, 2359, 2359, 2359, 2359, 2359, 2359, 'TEST', 0, 1, 'D:\payrem\water_cnp.wav', '', '', '', '', 60, 2, 10, '', '', '')]
212708.478    1 ERROR 7.6.7236.19187       Db_Insert_List : ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("VOICEGUIDE"."CALLQUE"."ID")

OK, I took out the primary key.  Will try tomorrow as I'm calling it a night.  As long as I can load directly into the callque table I'm good to go.

Will post result of call loader tomorrow.

The outdial.xml load issues a malformed SQL to Oracle back end in this version.

Will have this checked on now.

212818.424  21                     OutDial load from [C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceGuide\data\outdial.xml]
212818.425  21                     DialListLoadFileXML ReadAllText call
212818.443  21                     dial  Db_Insert_SingleEntry '123412341234','', [10/23/2019 9:28:18 PM], PortSelection=, campaign=TTS Test, scheduler=0, priority=1, OnAnswerLive=[d:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs], OnAnswerMachine=[d:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs], OnAnswerFax=[], OnNotAnswered=[], OnRetriesExhausted=[], 60, 2, 5, RV=[NAME]{"1401 Main St"}, Options=<CName>City of Columbia</CName><CallerID>8035453000</CallerId> ESCALATION:
212818.443  21                     dial  Db_Insert_SingleEntry oracle sql [INSERT INTO callque (GUID, PhoneNumber, PhoneNumberPrefix, ActivateTime, TimeStart_Mon, TimeStart_Tue, TimeStart_Wed, TimeStart_Thu, TimeStart_Fri, TimeStart_Sat, TimeStart_Sun, TimeStop_Mon, TimeStop_Tue, TimeStop_Wed, TimeStop_Thu, TimeStop_Fri, TimeStop_Sat, TimeStop_Sun, CampaignName, Scheduler, Priority, OnAnswerLive, OnAnswerMachine, OnAnswerFax, OnNotAnswered, OnRetriesExhausted, AnswerTimeout, RetriesLeft, RetriesDelay,  RV, CallOptions, EscalationCalls) VALUES ('f660514b-ad13-4e11-bc57-adf32914dafa', '123412341234', '', to_date('23-Oct-2019 21:28:18', 'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss'), 800, 800, 800, 800, 800, 800, 0, 2300, 2300, 2300, 2300, 2300, 2300, 0, 'TTS Test', 0, 1, 'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs', 'd:\ami_leak\ami_leak.vgs', '', '', '', 60, 2, 5, '[NAME]{"1401 Main St"}', '<CName>City of Columbia</CName><CallerID>123412341234</CallerId>', '', )]
212818.444   3                     dial  DbProcessQueue_QueueForWork call from timerStartDueDials_Tick entry
212818.446  21               ERROR v7.6.14 - 7.6.7236.19188 (2019-10-24 10:39:35.40) Db_Insert_SingleEntry_oracle : ORA-00936: missing expression

at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnection.CheckError(OciErrorHandle errorHandle, Int32 rc)
   at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleCommand.Execute(OciStatementHandle statementHandle, CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean needRowid, OciRowidDescriptor& rowidDescriptor, ArrayList& resultParameterOrdinals)
   at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQueryInternal(Boolean needRowid, OciRowidDescriptor& rowidDescriptor)
   at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at ktlib.vgDb.vgDb_ProviderInvariant.Db_Insert_SingleEntry(clsDialerDb_OutCallData oOutCallData)
212818.446  21                     OutDial input file : loaded 0 entries from C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceGuide\data\outdial.xml
212818.447  21                     OutDial input file deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceGuide\data\outdial.xml

The bug which resulted in an extra comma in SQL when loading calls using outdial.xml method has been fixed in this version:

[link removed LKDR]

Edited by SupportTeam

OK, that did it.

I can do all of the following now:

1) Load a call directly in the callque table in Oracle and the calls go  out

2) Put an xml file in data and the call goes out

3) Use the Outbound call loader and call goes out

Thanks.

If I can make my way to Australia one day, I'd catch a Pseudo Echo concert - looks like they still play.

OK, good to hear its still working (and good to hear Pseudo Echo echo is still playing :D )