VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Agent Client "Web link not supplied."

I am trying to set up an ACD que and agent for the first time.

What is the easiest way to get around the issue below?  I've looked at the client and the server docs but am not sure.

Web link not supplied.

Using default /popups/popup_OnLogin.htm

This file can be edited to suit.

You are seeing the default "OnLogin" HTML page.

The various default pages that can be show in the popup are in vgAgent's \popups\ subdirectory. You are looking at the popup_OnLogin.htm file.

Recommend reading the "VoiceGuide ACD Agent Installation Instructions" (link is just below the vgAgent download link)

If you have any issues please post the VoiceGuide vgEngine trace an advise at what time was the ACD Agent client started and details (time or number) of the call to look at.

Is that why I can't make that agent "ready"?

Also I'm using v 7.5 agent with 7.3 VG; is that OK?

ACD is not supported in VoiceGuide v7.3

You will need to update system to latest version of VoiceGuide.

Ah. OK.  I'll upgrade to 7.6 and try then.  I was hesitant to upgrade but this will give me a reason.

Thanks.

I have upgraded to 7.6.  I can now click ready.  When I call, I get in the que but don't get transferred to the agent. 

What specifically is it that connects the agent on the PC to the queue on the VG server?  

I have a queue name on the server called CSR.  The agent has an AgentID, etc.  Is the queue name connected to the skill or is there something else?

Thanks.  I'm trying to set up for a big demo of the product to management.

So the que is called "TransCSR".

I see that is does try to match to my agent "1002" but then is says match agent not found.

What does dictAcdAgents mean?

211302.883  18                     acd   AgentToCall_match call.crn=2800018, que=transcsr
211302.884  18                     acd   AgentToCall_match dictAcdQueues_ContainsKey_sAcdQueue=True
211302.884  18                     acd   AgentToCall_match call_in.sAcdQueue is in dictionary
211302.884  18                     acd   AgentToCall_match try agent:1002 5554224 Fname LName, status:ready, skills:[tanscsr=5 | sales=5 | admin=5 | support=5] isReady=True, reserved=False, hasSkill=False
211302.884  18                     acd   AgentToCall_match agent not found in dictAcdAgents
211302.884  18                     acd   AgentToCall_match - agent not found
211302.885  18                     acd   AcdMatchAgentToCall_MatchedOK=False

I got it to link.  The agent had a typo in the skills.  It had "tanscsr" instead of "transcsr".

When I try to use $RV variables from my vgs script, they show up blank in the agent.  Is there something special I need to do to reference or pass RV variables from the script on the server to the agent at the desktop?

Please post the VoiceGuide vgEngine traces that capture the call and the call transfer to agent.

We can then see what is happening on the call and advise.

Strange.  It is working now.  I see the values of the RV variables in the agent on the remote PC now.  I didn't think I changed anything, but it's working now.