VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

XML file for dialing out does not work

My product is fully licensed now.

I created xml file which I will attach. It does not work. calls only once

Please help.
I do not know how to insert in SQLite. Itried many times using MS Access, Sql server ot sql=lite tools

They say database is read only.
I can put 10 files. should I?
please correct my file to dial 10 times.

outdial.xml

If you would like to load multiple telephone calls then an <OutDialEntry> must exist for each number to call.

eg: this should load 4 calls:

<OutDialEntry>
<PhoneNumber>6127027026</PhoneNumber>
<OnAnswerLive>C:\projects\outdial\wav\template.wav</OnAnswerLive>
</OutDialEntry>
<OutDialEntry>
</OutDialEntry>
<OutDialEntry>
</OutDialEntry>
<OutDialEntry>
</OutDialEntry>

Alternatively, you can create multiple files (uniquely named but all starting with "outdial" and ending with ".xml") and have a single <OutDialEntry> per file.

All right when I put that xml it populated the table but it does not call. Callque has 4 entries and it does not call

Why?

in the past I would restart because I thought no license so needs restart

If I restart - then it calls

Please help. I need 70 cals being done every day without issue

Please post all the vgEngine log files on your system for the last few days. We will then be able to see what is happening on your system and advise.

Please put all the vgEngine logs in one .ZIP file and post that .ZIP file here.

Will do. additional info. I restarted the service it processes 3 records. dialed 2 - put in Calltrack "answered live" on third it did not put anything and left 4th unprocessed.

I will have to restart so that it dialed. iT gets stuck and unless I restart - nothing whatsoever

vgEngine trace shows the software is not registered:

043733.524  13                ERROR v7.5.20 - 7.5.6704.42422 (2018-05-10 22:34:04.78) RegValidate700 : Input string was not in a correct format.

043733.525  13                reg   *******************************************************
043733.525  13                reg   UNREGISTERED EVALUATION VERSION, lines: 30 id: GM912324
043733.525  13                reg   *******************************************************

Also, the version of VoiceGuide installed on this system is 7.5.20 :

043723.818   6                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
043723.821   6                      vgEngine : 7.5.20 - 7.5.6704.42422
043723.821   6                      compiled : 2018-05-10 22:34:04.78
043723.821   6                      location : C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceGuide\vgEngine.d
043723.822   6                      written  : 2018-05-10 08:18:38
043723.822   6                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please update system to latest version of VoiceGuide (see the VoiceGuide Software Downloads page). You should confirm with sales@voiceguide.com whether your current license is for v7.5 or v7.6 of VoiceGuide. Please send the file USERINFO from your system to sales@voiceguide.com along with a link to this Support Forum thread. (USERINFO file is in VoiceGuide's main directory)

We just checked and the license issued for card GM912324 was a v7.6 license. Please update your system to latest v7.6 of VoiceGuide.

still doe not work

right now I upgraded restarted. ivr  is running

put that template xml file you gave me.

No action

just 4 records sit in call que

log.zip

If I restart ivr it works but may again stop at some point

I need all outgoing calls to be made.

what is wrong in my system???

The vgEngine trace after v7.6.5 was installed on system starts at 12:36:22 and ends at 12:38:43

During that time (2 minutes 20 seconds) the trace does not show any 'Outdial' files being loaded by the system.

At what time was the 'Outdial' file loaded? Please provide vgEngine trace that covers that time.

Please also post the file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceGuide\data\vgDb.db

(this is the SQLite database file that on this system is used by VoiceGuide to store the queued outgoing calls)

The screenshot in post above was made after 14:56, and shows that calling on Monday to Saturday is disabled for any calls loaded through the Outbound Call Loader. Calling out will only enabled between 18:55 and 23:59 on Sunday for any calls loaded through this Outbound Call Loader as it is currently configured now.

NB. VoiceGuide software itself is now licensed. vgEngine trace shows:

123631.367  11              reg   v76 Professional+Dialer, lines: 4, not_vm, uid:GM912324

and the Line Status Monitor should now show you that the software is licensed in it's status bar.

Traces posted are from 22:01:22 on 7th June till 11:35:01 on 8th June.

If calls were loaded at 4pm on 8th June the please upload the trace that covers that time.

looks like traces are not immediately available. Or there need to be some lag

Where I check trace timestamp?

Please update your system to this latest release:

[Link Removed. See main Downloads page for latest version]

This newer version should fix the issue that you have encountered.

After updating to newer version please load the outgoing calls as before and post traces if you still encounter issues.

You can quickly change between the  different versions of VoiceGuide v7 by just running installer. See below for changing from one version to another:

1. Stop VoiceGuide Service and exit all VoiceGuide programs. (eg Script Designer, Line Status Monitor, etc) and all other programs.

2. Run the VoiceGuide install and install into same directory as existing installation. (Do NOT uninstall the previous VoiceGuide installation).

3. Start VoiceGuide service.

Running a VoiceGuide install over the top of an existing install will NOT overwrite existing configuration or license files (Config.xml, ConfigLine.xml, VG.INI, etc) and will not remove any of users script or sound files, and will not remove any log files etc.

I loaded 60 calls today I see 67 records in Calltrack.

Can you explain please when repeated calls are made? It is my understanding Either answering machine or live person is happening, right?

Also I see in Calltrack it says eithe1 remainng or 2 remaining? field retries left

are both ID and queue ID unique fileds?
Can I use them? I want to export this table to my MSSQL

Should I us GUID? is it compatible with MSSQL Guid?

I want to tell a client which calls were made OK. Would be nice to know which calls were repeated.

Obviously some were repeated.

What happens if someone picks up but stays silent? will this call time out?

IS there a way to know "failed" calls? obviously once there is a retry there is fail too.

Why some are 1 and some are 2?

What is field "in report"?

Thanks!

Please upload all vgEngine traces for the day, and the SQLite database file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceGuide\data\vgDb.db

We can then see what is happening on the system and advise.

Note that the CallTrack table stores details of all calls made by system, not just calls from last loaded batch. You can chose to delete entries from the CallTrack table, but they will stay there otherwise.

Please .ZIP up the traces etc. before uploading them.

As the 'XML File' method of loading of calls now works on your system please start a new topic on this Calltrack related question and upload the traces and vgDb.db to that new topic.