VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Say Numbers Date And Time Issue With Excel Date Time Format

I am using Voiceguide v6.0.3099 and recently modified our script to say the date and time that is contained in an excel 2010 sheet cell D2 and read in the script as $RV[GEN_4_1]. The format in excel is "9/9/15 9:35 AM" and have tried many different formats in the say number module which has resulted in nothing being played. What format needs to be selected in the "Say number as:" so that voiceguide will say the date and time retrieved from excel or any suggestions that you might have to correct this issue?

Could you please post the vgEngine trace capturing the call. This will let us see what has happened and advise.

I am using Voiceguide v6.0.3099 and modified script to say the date and time that is contained in an excel 2010 sheet cell. The format in excel is "9/9/15 9:35 AM" and the say number module plays back the correct date and if the time is PM is plays back the correct time. If the time is AM is doesn't play back the time. Any suggestions to correct this issue? I have posted the vgEngine trace capturing the call when this occurs.

1202_1313_vgEngine.txt

The version of VoiceGuide used on this system is over 3 years old.

Could you please update the system to current version of VoiceGuide and post traces as before if you still encounter any problems.