VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Developmentally Challenged

We have a registered 4 line Enterprise Version of Voice Guide in production handling 1300+- calls a month! Almost all of the bugs have been addressed since we rolled out our new system on April 1, 2003.

I have a mirror system using a dialogic D4pci for development at home. I often code from home using a trial version, but its 20-module limit is difficult to work around. Can I purchase a 1 line Enterprise version for development and copy the script to the production version 4 line version?

Your company’s product and support are exceptional! I would like to explore becoming a IVG reseller / IVR developer. What opportunities does Katalina offer?

Thanks

Can I purchase a 1 line Enterprise version for development and copy the script to the production version 4 line version?

Yes. Once the script is created you can just move the script file (.vgs) and any associated sound files to another machine.

I would like to explore becoming a IVG reseller / IVR developer. What opportunities does Katalina offer?

We offer discounts on volume license sales (5+ units of a particular license types).

If you are a solution provider but do not wish to purchase a block of licenses initially then we can keep track of how many licenses you have purchased and you will be eligible for discounts after purchasing 3 licenses.

Great. I see you recently posted this response. I'm trying to get a handle on the time zone and date difference from my location. It’s approx 8:36 pm on Wednesday the 23rd as of this post.

When are items posted to this forum usually checked?

Thanks.