If you still encounter issues with incoming calls after changing the Dialogic HMP drivers then please do this:
1. Stop the VoiceGuide service.
2. Stop the Dialogic service.
Please place the attached RtfConfigWin.xml file on your system - unzip the attached .ZIP file first. (file link at very bottom of this post)
for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 and later versions of Windows :
3a. make the hidden directory C:\ProgramData visible
3b. go to C:\ProgramData\Dialogic\HMP\cfg
for Windows XP, server 2003 and Server 2008 32bit :
3a. go to C:\Program Files\Dialogic\cfg
4. Backup existing RtfConfigWin.xml,
5. Replace it with attached RtfConfigWin.xml (unzip it first)
6. Shutdown and restart Windows.
7 Start WireShark to capture the SIP packets of the incoming call. (see: www.wireshark.org)
8. Start the Dialogic service.
9. Once Dialogic service has fully started then start the VoiceGuide service.
10. After VoiceGuide service has fully started place a call into system.
11. .ZIP up Dialogic logs and VoiceGuide ktTel log and the WireShark .pcap log file that captures the SIP packets.
12. Please post all the above logs here.