VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Config.xml For Pri

What changes need to be made to the "sample Config for 24 port using one T1 robbed bit.xml" to be used with a 24 port PRI line?

Do any changes need to be made to the ConfigLine.xml

The error message I get is Init Error: gc_Start failed

and then edit the LinesConfig.xml file in \data\subdirectory

See this file:

Sample Config for 120 port using four E1s ISDN.xml

and just cut it down to 24 lines. and name that Config.xml

Are you running a 24 line license of "VG for Dialogic" already, or are you using the evaluation version?

We have a 16 line Enterprise edition of Voiceguide. But, currently I am running on a test machine and installed Vg5.2.3b and then made the installed VoiceGuide for Dialogic on top of that. We are using a Intel® Dialogic® D/240JCT-T1 board.

When I used altered the Sample Config for 120 port using four E1s ISDN.xml I got the following error Init Error: gc_start failed

voice guide opens with 4 lines

each with the status of "gc gc_Open(Ex:(N_dtiB1T1P_ISDN)error(opening digital line)failed, gc(0x90) - (null), cc ....

Are you able to make and receive calls on this line using Dialogic's ISDIAG tool?

I suspect that either the line is not 'Green' (check LED on the back of the card next to where the T1 line is plugged in), or that the ISDN protocol is selected incorrectly in the DCM. (which protocol are you using?).

You should get help from your Dialogic distributor from where you have purchased the card to get the ISDIAG tool to work. It is their responsibility to configure the card which they sold you so that it works. Once ISDIAG works you just start VG and VG will then work as well.

If your 16 line license is for VG v5.2 then send an email to sales@voiceguide.com with your registration details and say that you are running up a T1 ISDN system using VG for Dialogic.