VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Guide 7 Doesn't Detect My Dialogic Card D4/pci

Dear Sir,

I have used earlier VoiceGuide 5 with TAPI and for limitation in the software and as I have been told earlier that Version 7 is better in database modules.

I have bought a Dialogic D4/PCI card and installed on my system and installed VoiceGuide Version 7 and also downloaded the service release 2.69 from VoiceGuide Website and installed on the system.

The Dialogic card is detected fine by the Driver software and I have also test it with the demo software that comes with service release. However the card is not detected by VoiceGuide 7 at all.

The Tray Icon shows that it is disconnected when I right-mouse click it and click Start it takes some little time and again gives disconnected. When I select line status it gives me an error message shown in the following screen shots.

When I checked the windows services I found the VoiceGuide service is not running although it is set to start automatically. I tried to start it manually but takes some time and give me a message shown in screenshots below also state that it is started then again stopped.

I checked the card status it is turned on as shown in screenshots and all Dialogic services are running too.

I tried to run the VoiceGuide License Manager also to check the card it is giving the error messages shown below. and then stated that no cards detected.

Here are some screenshots from the system which may help describe my problem well.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Kincly help me to get the Dialogic card working with the VoiceGuide 7 Please.

Regards,

Ehab Zaky

Was VoiceGuide installed using the Administrator account?

Can you please try re-installing VoiceGuide while logged in as Administrator (or right click .EXE and select "Run as Administrator") and then right click the ''IVR" tray icon in bottom right corner and and select "Start".

If the service still does not start can you please .ZIP up all the files from VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory and post them here.

If the service still does not start after re-install then are you able to provide access to system using TeamViewer or similar? If yes then please forward login details to support@voiceguide.com including a link to this support forum thread in the email. We can then have a quick look at your system to see what is happening.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes VoiceGuide was installed with the main Administrator Account on the PC which runs Windows XP. Also PC restarted. Actually I have removed and reinstalled both Dialogic Service Release and the VoiceGuide 7 multiple times and I have tried to download another service release from Dialogic Website also version 2.71 but I got the same results in all cases.

I have attached here the log folder contents of VoiceGuide as requested.

log.zip

For remote checking yes I can install any software if you need to but I have to schedule it as the PC is used. I will send more details on email if this is required after you check the log files. Please let me know.

Waiting for your reply please.

Regards,

Ehab Zaky

There was a bug that prevented the downloaded version of v7 from properly working on WinXP.

This is now fixed and the version available for download now work properly on WinXP.

Please download the VoiceGuide v7 software again from our WWW and install over the top of your existing VoiceGuide installation.

Thank you very much for your support.

I have gone through dependencywalker and it was painfull to search for much dlls but was not solving the problem.

The new version is working fine now.

Thanks.